OPI Live. Love. Carnaval from the OPI Brazil Collection officially coming out on February 5 is yet another winner!
OPI sure does know how to create the best creme nail polishes, don’t they? They’re creamy and go on so smoothly.
OPI Live. Love. Carnaval is a great coral that isn’t too bright or too dark.
I like this colour because it’s very spring-like, and it really hits the mark to help us get away from the winter blahs.
OPI Live. Love. Carnaval Pictures
OPI Live. Love. Carnaval Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener (Used as a base coat)
- 2 coats of OPI Live. Love. Carnaval
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Natural Light Photos
- Coral (Yes)
- Name: OPI Live. Love. Carnaval
- Collection: OPI Brazil Collection 2014
- Press Release: Click here to see the OPI Brazil Collection press release
- Quick Look: Click here to see my Quick Look post on the OPI Brazil Collection
- Colours Available in the Collection: Next Stop…The Bikini Zone, Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around, Taupe-less Beach, I São Paulo Over There, OPI Scores a Goal!, AmazON…AmazOFF, I Just Can’t Cope-acabana, Where Did Suzi’s Man-go?, Toucan Do It If You Try, Kiss Me I’m Brazilian, Live.Love.Carnaval & Red Hot Rio
- Amount: 15 mL (0.5 fl. oz.)
- What I Paid: Nothing! (This was provided by PR.)
- Where to Buy: Trade Secrets & select spas, salons & beauty-supply stores (starting February 5)
OPI Live. Love. Carnaval Review
Live. Love. Carnaval by OPI is a gorgeous coral that I’m a fan of because it’s perfect for transitioning from winter to spring. This is an uplifting shade that’s girly without being a full-on pink. Plus I feel like coral is an easy-to-wear colour on a lot of different skin tones.
I like how this shade isn’t too bright or too dark. It’s like a nail polish for Baby Bear in Goldilocks because it’s just right!
Yup, OPI has done it again with a smooth, perfect creme finish! It’s simple and pure, allowing the coral to shine through and be the star.
Because it’s a creme, it’s easy to remove, so that’s a plus!
Application & Formula
Talk about a nail polish that’s easy-peasy to apply! Live. Love. Carnaval by OPI flowed smoothly and easily onto the nail without a hiccup. And with just 2 coats, I was able to get full coverage. No hassles!
Final Verdict: 8/10
From the spring-inspired hue to the excellent formula, this coral nail polish is a total win! It’s making me wish that the warm weather would come sooner. (Hurry!)
Are you ready for spring? What coral nail polish is your favourite? Do you love creme finishes?