You’ll want to plant a big smooch on OPI Kiss Me I’m Brazilian from the OPI Brazil Collection that’ll officially be hitting stores on February 5.
The colour is cute, but the formula, which I hope you can really see from my photos in this post, is excellent!
I think this would be a great shade for Valentine’s Day because this reminds me so much of the Month of Love. (Maybe even Cupid himself would shoot it with his arrow!) 😉
By the way, stay tuned to Swatch And Learn because there’ll be plenty more OPI Brazil Collection shades reviewed individually and in-depth in the next little while!
OPI Kiss Me I’m Brazilian Pictures
OPI Kiss Me I’m Brazilian Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener (Used as a base coat)
- 2 coats of OPI Kiss Me I’m Brazilian
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Natural Light Photos
- Pink (Yes)
- Name: OPI Kiss Me I’m Brazilian
- Collection: OPI Brazil Collection 2014
- Press Release: Click here to see the OPI Brazil Collection press release
- Quick Look: Click here to see my Quick Look post on the OPI Brazil Collection
- Colours Available in the Collection: Next Stop…The Bikini Zone, Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around, Taupe-less Beach, I São Paulo Over There, OPI Scores a Goal!, AmazON…AmazOFF, I Just Can’t Cope-acabana, Where Did Suzi’s Man-go?, Toucan Do It If You Try, Kiss Me I’m Brazilian, Live.Love.Carnaval & Red Hot Rio
- Amount: 15 mL (0.5 fl. oz.)
- What I Paid: Nothing! (This was provided by PR.)
- Where to Buy: Trade Secrets & select spas, salons & beauty-supply stores (starting February 5)
OPI Kiss Me I’m Brazilian Review
If you’re looking for a Valentine’s Day-worthy pink that rivals the sweetest candy, Kiss Me I’m Brazilian by OPI is your best bet from the new collection.
This is very much one of those “Barbie pinks”, so it’s girly and cute. And although pink nail polishes aren’t what I typically reach for first, I can see myself looking through my Helmer to find this when February 14 rolls around and if I want to do Valentine’s Day nail art.
Kiss Me I’m Brazilian by OPI has a creme finish that the company is well-known for. Seriously, OPI always does an incredible job with cremes, and this is no exception!
The simple finish is smooth and shiny, as you would expect. And there aren’t any bells or whistles to distract you from the colour.
Application & Formula
Like OPI’s famous cremes, this one doesn’t disappoint because it’s s easy to paint with, gliding onto the nail effortlessly. And with just 2 coats, I got full coverage. Great formula with ideal application!
Final Verdict: 8/10
If you’re looking to round out your stash with a shade that looks pretty and that’s easy to apply without any hassles, Kiss Me I’m Brazilian by OPI is a nice choice!
Are you celebrating Valentine’s Day this year? If so, what will you be doing? If not, how will you spend the day instead? Do you plan to wear a Valentine’s Day manicure on February 14th?