OPI I Just Can’t Cope-acabana is from the Brazil Collection, and it’s the most pigmented yellow nail polish I’ve ever worn!
I was very surprised because, going into the painting process, I was expecting to need to use 4 coats. (A lot of yellows I’ve tried in the past need multiple coats to get decent coverage.)
OPI I Just Can’t Cope-acabana only needed 2 medium coats to get the coverage you see in this photo and the other ones in this post! Zero streakiness at this point. Colour me impressed!
P.S. Today is the LAST DAY to enter my OPI Brazil Collection giveaway for Canadians! Be sure to get your entry in by 11:59 pm EST!
OPI I Just Can’t Cope-acabana Pictures
OPI I Just Can’t Cope-acabana Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener (Used as a base coat)
- 2 coats of OPI I Just Can’t Cope-acabana
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Natural Light Photos
- Sunshine yellow (Yes)
- Name: OPI I Just Can’t Cope-acabana
- Collection: OPI Brazil Collection 2014
- Press Release: Click here to see the OPI Brazil Collection press release
- Quick Look: Click here to see my Quick Look post on the OPI Brazil Collection
- Colours Available in the Collection: Next Stop…The Bikini Zone, Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around, Taupe-less Beach, I São Paulo Over There, OPI Scores a Goal!, AmazON…AmazOFF, I Just Can’t Cope-acabana, Where Did Suzi’s Man-go?, Toucan Do It If You Try, Kiss Me I’m Brazilian, Live.Love.Carnaval & Red Hot Rio
- Amount: 15 mL (0.5 fl. oz.)
- What I Paid: Nothing! (This was provided by PR.)
- Where to Buy: Trade Secrets & select spas, salons & beauty-supply stores
OPI I Just Can’t Cope-acabana Review
Sunshine yellow is definitely a great way to describe I Just Can’t Cope-acabana by OPI. It’s so happy, and it reminds me of smiley faces.
While it can be difficult wearing yellows, I found this one to be a total breeze. I think it’s because this is a clean yellow that doesn’t have an orange undertone.
The creme finish really gave it an Easter-y appearance – I couldn’t help but think of those yummy, candy-coated chocolate eggs! Mmm!
Since it’s a creme nail polish, it was a cinch to remove. No scrubbing needed.
Application & Formula
Here’s where this polish blew me away! Usually yellow nail polishes are known for being streaky, so they often require 3+ coats.
So you can imagine my shock and delight when I used 2 coats of this, and it covered like a dream!
Whatever OPI did, it’s like magic! This is by far the best-covering yellow nail polish that I have ever worn. And the streakiness? This one was so smooth, and I couldn’t see any streakiness with just 2 coats! I’m very impressed with Just Can’t Cope-acabana by OPI!
Final Verdict: 10/10
Whoa, if you’re looking for a yellow that’ll wow you and you’ve been disappointed by streaky ones in the past, you need this one!
Not only do I highly recommend it, but if you’re a nailphile, I feel like you ought to try this because it may change your mind about fussy yellows nail polish!
What’s the best yellow you’ve ever worn? Have you ever experienced a streak-free yellow polish? Canadians, have you entered my OPI Brazil Collection giveaway? (Tonight at 11:59 pm EST is your last chance!)