Creamy like a strawberry-milkshake, OPI Small + Cute = ♥ from the Hello Kitty Collection sure is sweet! Do the math: this pink reminds us that, sometimes, good things come in small packages!
Seal your manicure with a kiss that says, “Be my Valentine!” Slick on this ultra-adorable pastel that would make even Strawberry Shortcake’s Custard the Cat put down the catnip and beg for a ‘kittycure.’ 😉
Light and sweet, this baby pink is slightly reminiscent of cotton candy that you remember from your childhood summer nights when the fair’s midway came alive with rainbow lights.
OPI Small + Cute = ♥ Pictures
All the nail polishes in the OPI Hello Kitty Collection have a wrapper on the handle featuring a cute print!
OPI Small + Cute = ♥ Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener – Maintenance version (Used as a base coat)
- 3 coats of OPI Small + Cute = ♥
- Rica Glossy Glam Top Coat
Artificial Light Photos
Natural Light Photos
- Baby pink (Yes)
- Name: OPI Small + Cute = ♥
- Collection: OPI Hello Kitty Collection 2016
- Press Release: Click here to see the official OPI Hello Kitty Collection 2016 press release
- Colours Available in the Collection: Kitty White, Charmmy & Sugar, Let’s Be Friends, Look at My Bow!, Small + Cute = ♥, Spoken from the Heart, Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel, Super Cute in Pink, My Twin Mimmy, 5 Apples Tall, My Pal Joey & Never Have Too Mani Friends
- Amount: 15 mL (0.5 fl. oz.)
- Retail Price: $12.50 CAD
- Disclosure: This was provided as a press sample by PR.
- Where to Buy: Trade Secrets, Nail Polish Canada, Hudson’s Bay, professional salons, BeautyBrands.com, Chatters, Dillard’s, Regis & ULTA stores & ULTA website
OPI Small + Cute = ♥ Review
OPI Small + Cute = ♥ is a baby pink that’s so precious, it’ll have your nails going ‘goo-goo’ for it!
It’s milky, but it’s not overly white-based, which means that it has enough saturation to keep it from looking washed out.
I think immediately of Valentine’s Day when I see it. It would make a lovely shade to paint hearts in some festive nail art.
This sweet pink has a creme finish. No sparkles. It’s simple and to the point. Of course, this also means that when it comes time to remove it, you won’t need to scrub your paws raw. It comes off easy peasy.
Application & Formula
I found that OPI Small + Cute = ♥ was a bit streaky on the initial coat. The second coat helped, but I needed the third to get a completely even appearance.
The formula was okay. I didn’t need to fight with it to get it to go where I wanted it to.
Final Verdict: 7/10
If you’re looking for a baby pink that makes your nails look as cute as a button, you may like OPI Small + Cute = ♥!
Will you be my Nail Valentine? 😉