Pink lovers, you’ll want this polish ‘right meow!’
As if an adorable kitten needs to call out for my attention! Little furballs make my heart melt, especially because they remind me of my cats from years gone by.
But, okay, OPI Look at My Bow!, I will do what you ask and look at your bow. It’s cute! 🙂
Even if you don’t follow nail-polish collections religiously, by the wrapper-covered handle, you’ll know that OPI Look at My Bow! is from the highly anticipated OPI Hello Kitty Collection.
This blue-based bubblegum pink might just make your nails purr!
OPI Look at My Bow! Pictures
All the handles of the polishes in the OPI Hello Kitty Collection are wrapped in this adorable printed pattern!
OPI Look at My Bow! Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener – Maintenance version (Used as a base coat)
- 2 coats of OPI Look at My Bow!
- Rica Glossy Glam Top Coat
Artificial Light Photos
Natural Light Photos
- Sweet pink (Yes)
- Name: OPI Look at My Bow!
- Collection: OPI Hello Kitty Collection 2016
- Press Release: Click here to see the official OPI Hello Kitty Collection 2016 press release
- Colours Available in the Collection: Kitty White, Charmmy & Sugar, Let’s Be Friends, Look at My Bow!, Small + Cute = ♥, Spoken from the Heart, Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel, Super Cute in Pink, My Twin Mimmy, 5 Apples Tall, My Pal Joey & Never Have Too Mani Friends
- Amount: 15 mL (0.5 fl. oz.)
- Retail Price: $12.50 CAD
- Disclosure: This was provided as a press sample by PR.
- Where to Buy: Trade Secrets, Nail Polish Canada, Hudson’s Bay, professional salons, BeautyBrands.com, Chatters, Dillard’s, Regis, ULTA stores & ULTA.com
OPI Look at My Bow! Review
As we move closer to Valentine’s Day, pink nail polishes will be having their turn in the spotlight. And even though I’m not the biggest pink fan, I can appreciate an adorable one when I see it.
Look at My Bow! by OPI is a blue-based bubblegum pink that no doubt will appeal to nail enthusiasts of all ages.
Like an amped up My Little Pony or the colour of Gwen Stefani’s hair from her No Doubt days, this Hello Kitty nail polish graces your nails with a sweet touch!
Clean and simple, Look at My Bow! by OPI has a creme finish. No glitter. No shimmer. No special effects. It’s straight to the point, which makes it great for nail art. Additionally, it’s easy to remove.
Application & Formula
To get the coverage you see in my photos, I used two coats and didn’t feel the need for three. However, if you wanted completely solid coverage, you may want to try three. (Two medium coats cover well, too.)
It applied easily and flowed onto my nails without any trouble.
I appreciated how the formula is glossy and doesn’t look chalky.
Final Verdict: 7/10
OPI Look at My Bow! from the Hello Kitty Collection is super cute, just like the cartoon feline I adore. The pink pops, is glossy, and comes with fun, limited-edition packaging, all of which a Hello Kitty fan and nail enthusiast would enjoy.
Do you have a collection of Hello Kitty toys, stickers, bags, etc.? Will you be wearing more pink nail polishes around Valentine’s Day? Who is your favourite Sanrio character?