OPI Embarca-Dare Ya! is a glowy magenta nail polish from the San Francisco Collection that will be hitting stores really soon – August 7th, to be exact!
(Guess what? As of today, I’ve finished reviewing every single shade in that collection! If you want to see my in-depth review and more swatches of all the colours, click on the above link.)
OPI Embarca-Dare Ya! is one helluva sexy lacquer. It’s like a sexy bustier in the form of nail polish. Rawrrrrr!
OPI Embarca-Dare Ya! Pictures
OPI Embarca-Dare Ya! Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener (Used as a base coat)
- 2 coats of OPI Embarca-Dare Ya!
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Natural Light Photos
- Magenta (Yes)
- Name: OPI Embarca-Dare Ya!
- Collection: OPI San Francisco Collection Fall/Winter 2013
- Press Release: Click here to see the OPI San Francisco Collection press release & quick swatches of all the shades
- Colours Available in the Collection: A-Piers to Be Tan, Dining al Frisco, Haven’t the Foggiest, Peace & Love & OPI, Keeping Suzi at Bay, Incognito in Sausalito, Lost on Lombard, I Knead Sour-Dough, Muir Muir on the Wall, In the Cable Car-Pool Lane, Embarca-Dare Ya!, First Date at the Golden Gate, It’s All San Andreas’s Fault (Liquid Sand), Wharf! Wharf! Wharf! (Liquid Sand) & Alcatraz…Rocks (Liquid Sand)
- Amount: 15 mL (0.5 fl. oz.)
- What I Paid: Nothing! (This was provided by PR.)
- Where to Buy: Trade Secrets & select beauty-supply stores, spas & salons (Available August 7)
OPI Embarca-Dare Ya! Review
Embarca-Dare Ya! by OPI is a glowy magenta that’s feminine and seductive. It’s a great shade to wear any season, and you’ll find that it complements a lot of what you already have in your wardrobe.
It’s darker on the edges, and the middle catches the light in a very mysterious way.
This has a shimmery finish that sparkles a lot, especially if you look at it in bright sunlight!
Application & Formula
I loved the formula of this one. It was pigmented and went on smoothly. I only needed 2 coats to completely cover the nail.
Final Verdict: 8/10
This is a colour that I consider to be more traditional, and OPI is known for putting out reds, pinks, and magentas like this. It’s the kind of colour that you’re bound to wear at some point.
Now that I’ve showed you all the OPI San Francisco Collection shades, which are your top picks? Do you wear magenta nail polish often?