Today’s St. Nicholas Day, and I’d like to welcome you to the dynamic trio! 😉
This is my first official collaboration, and I’m thrilled to show you what we each came up with for holiday-inspired looks!
- Jessica – @JustBlendItOut on Instagram
- Rob – @NailPolishDude23 on Instagram
- Me – @SwatchAndLearn on Instagram
We didn’t set too many restrictions because we wanted to keep it open-ended and let our creativity drive the results.
I am honoured to be able to collaborate with Jessica and Rob because both of them have inspired me for a long time, and I admire how they stay true to themselves.
For our Holiday Beauty Collaboration:
- Jessica expertly blended several colours for an eye look that makes you look twice
- Rob created a festive manicure with a cute candy-cane accent nail
- I did freehand nail-art featuring an elf suit, Christmas braid, Santa suit, and Mrs. Claus suit
In this blog post, you’ll see more photos of the Christmas nail art I painted, as well as the exact colours I used.
Also, be sure to check out Jessica’s and Rob’s Instagram accounts to see more photos of their artistry at work!
In case you’re looking for some holiday and/or nail-art tutorials, you may want to view some of the ones I posted on the blog earlier:
- Snowman Nail-Art Tutorial
- Santa Face Nail-Art Tutorial
- Santa Suit Nail-Art Tutorial
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Nail-Art Tutorial
- Penguin Nail-Art Tutorial
- Snow Bunny Nail-Art Tutorial
- Candy Cane Nail-Art Tutorial
- Snowflake Nail-Art Tutorial
- Braided Nail-Art Tutorial (featuring dark colours) / Summery braided look