Today’s St. Nicholas Day, and I’d like to welcome you to the dynamic trio! 😉
This is my first official collaboration, and I’m thrilled to show you what we each came up with for holiday-inspired looks!
- Jessica – @JustBlendItOut on Instagram
- Rob – @NailPolishDude23 on Instagram
- Me – @SwatchAndLearn on Instagram
We didn’t set too many restrictions because we wanted to keep it open-ended and let our creativity drive the results.
I am honoured to be able to collaborate with Jessica and Rob because both of them have inspired me for a long time, and I admire how they stay true to themselves.
For our Holiday Beauty Collaboration:
- Jessica expertly blended several colours for an eye look that makes you look twice
- Rob created a festive manicure with a cute candy-cane accent nail
- I did freehand nail-art featuring an elf suit, Christmas braid, Santa suit, and Mrs. Claus suit
In this blog post, you’ll see more photos of the Christmas nail art I painted, as well as the exact colours I used.
Also, be sure to check out Jessica’s and Rob’s Instagram accounts to see more photos of their artistry at work! 🙂
In case you’re looking for some holiday and/or nail-art tutorials, you may want to view some of the ones I posted on the blog earlier:
- Snowman Nail-Art Tutorial
- Santa Face Nail-Art Tutorial
- Santa Suit Nail-Art Tutorial
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Nail-Art Tutorial
- Penguin Nail-Art Tutorial
- Snow Bunny Nail-Art Tutorial
- Candy Cane Nail-Art Tutorial
- Snowflake Nail-Art Tutorial
- Braided Nail-Art Tutorial (featuring dark colours) / Summery braided look
Holiday Nail Art Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener – Maintenance version (Used as a base coat)
- OPI Green-wich Village (Light green)
- OPI Infinite Shine Follow Your Bliss (Pink)
- Essie Shall We Chalet? (Creme red)
- Pretty Serious Presence (White)
- Pretty Serious Absence (Black)
- Pretty Serious Honey Puff (Yellow)
- China Glaze Mingle with Kringle (Gold)
- Zoya Honor (Dark green)
- Zoya Amal (Shimmery red)
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Artificial Light Photos
Natural Light Photos
Disclosure: OPI Infinite Shine Follow Your Bliss, Essie Shall We Chalet?, Pretty Serious Presence, Pretty Serious Absence, Pretty Serious Honey Puff, China Glaze Mingle with Kringle, Zoya Honor, and Zoya Amal were provided by PR and/or the company.
Would you like to see more holiday nail art? Have you decided what you’re going to wear for the holidays/Christmas? What festive looks are your favourites?