First of all, I’d like to wish my fellow Canadians a HAPPY CANADA DAY! 🙂 I hope that you’re enjoying the day, and with some luck, maybe the weather will be okay, so we can see fireworks!
While I’m not crazy about the name because it just sounds so lazy, I am a huge fan of the polish.
It’s edgy, and although it looks like it’s more suitable for winter, it doesn’t matter to me. I wear any shade whenever I want, even if it’s not “seasonally appropriate”.
Most times, I like to match my nails with my mood or use a lacquer as colour therapy.
Are you the same way? Or do you stick to “seasonally appropriate” shades?
OPI Today I Accomplished Zero Pictures
OPI Today I Accomplished Zero Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener (Used as a base coat)
- 2 coats of OPI Today I Accomplished Zero
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Natural Light Photos
- Dark with red glitter (Yes)
- Name: OPI Today I Accomplished Zero
- Collection: OPI Coca-Cola Collection 2014
- Press Release: Click here to see the OPI Coca-Cola Collection press release
- Quick Look: Click here to see the Quick Look post I did on the OPI Coca-Cola Collection
- Colours Available in the Collection: Coca-Cola Red, You’re So Vain-illa, Get Cherried Away, My Signature Is “DC”, Today I Accomplished Zero, Green on the Runway, A Grape Affair, Orange You Fantastic! & Sorry I’m Fizzy Today
- Amount: 15 mL (0.5 fl. oz.)
- What I Paid: Nothing! (This was provided by PR.)
- Where to Buy: Trade Secrets, NailPolishCanada & select beauty-supply stores, spas & salons
OPI Today I Accomplished Zero Review
What I love about Today I Accomplished Zero by OPI is that it reminds me of lava! The dark base is blackened, and the contrasting glitter is red. It’s quite stunning, and if you’re in the mood for a dramatic polish that’s dark and moody, this is a great one to reach for!
Today I Accomplished Zero by OPI is a glitter polish with pieces that are rather large, so it dries quickly. A great bonus!
If texture drives you crazy, just know that this polish doesn’t dry smooth. You’ll need to apply a shiny top coat to smooth it out.
Despite the chunky glitter, I was surprised that it was easier to remove than expected. Maybe it’s because it’s not only glitter. The base must help.
Application & Formula
I only needed 2 coats to completely cover my nails, which is a good thing. With glitter, the more coats you use, the harder it becomes to remove.
It went on a little patchy at first, but with a second coat, it covered everything nicely!
Final Verdict: 8/10
If you like bold and dark nails that still have some twinkle to them, I think you’ll enjoy wearing OPI Today I Accomplished Zero.
One day, I want to try this polish mattified because the glitter may pop even more!
Do you wear dark shades in the summer? What’s on your nails today? Which is your favourite from the OPI Coca-Cola Collection so far?