Sweet-smelling food scents are my favorite. I’m not particularly a girly girl, but the fragrances I find myself drawn to the most are caramel vanillas. There’s just something so comforting and cozy about them.
Naturally, I had a long-time affair with the Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream! If you do a little digging around the Swatch And Learn blog, you’ll see that my love for the scent started 2 months ago.
Actually, I played the field – got almost everything from the Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Collection! Went a little crazy, but hey, this scent’s only around once a year during the holidays. Gotta stock up while you still can, right?
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream Pictures
√ Softens even the driest skin
√ Leaves skin moisturized & fragrant
√ Warm blend of fresh vanilla bean, warm caramel & rich, comforting cream
X Non-greasy formula
? 24-hour moisture
- Name: Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream
- Products Available in Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Collection: Body Lotion, Fragrance Mist, Shower Gel, PocketBac, HandiBac, Large Scented Candle, Small Scented Candle, Moisturizing Hand Soap, Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, Gentle Foaming Hand Soap, Triple Moisture Body Cream, Soap & Lotion Caddy, Lip Gloss, Home Fragrance Oil, Fragrance Refills, Decorative Tree Deep Cleansing Hand Soap & Holiday Traditions Gift Box
- Amount: 226 g
- What I Paid: 3 for $25 CAD (Bought this back in October at this sale price. Retails for $12.50 CAD each)
- Price Per Unit: $8.33 CAD (You can now get it for 50% off in stores)
- Where to Buy: Bath & Body Works store (used to be available on the website)
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream Review
The Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Triple Moisture Body Cream lets you beat dry skin and smell as delicious as caramel candy at the same time! Who could ever want more?
It comes in a sleek squeeze tube with metallic green background and white snowflake, tree, and little house graphics.
I prefer the flip-open cap this comes with over the one from the Body Lotion (that can sometimes get clogged).
The consistency of the Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Cream is quite thick compared to the watery/liquidy Body Lotion. (Reminds me of fresh mozzarella cheese, but then maybe I’m just hungry. It has a faint greenish tint, which makes it more festive.)
I definitely prefer the Body Cream over the Body Lotion because it seems to keep my skin moisturized for longer. Plus thicker formulas are less messy.
When you rub it into your skin, it quickly absorbs. But while the formula isn’t super greasy, it also doesn’t feel completely clean with no residue. Your hands feel silkier and look smoother, but there’s a thin residue left behind.
And the fragrance! Oooooohhh! It’s a soft carmel vanilla with hints of marshmallow, cake batter, and sugar cookies! This is one of the yummiest scents that has ever graced my nose! Even if the moisturizer didn’t do its job, I’d still buy it for the smell alone – that’s how good it is.
Final Verdict: 10/10
The Vanilla Bean Noel Body Cream by Bath and Body Works is heavenly! If you’re lucky enough to track it down (it’s been going out of stock nearly everywhere), I highly suggest you snatch it and run to the register!
And recently they’ve been having a 50% off sale on it, so if that isn’t enough incentive, I don’t know what is!
Which is your favorite Bath & Body Works moisturizer? Did you buy any of the Holiday Traditions scents on sale?
Other Things I Reviewed in the Vanilla Bean Noel Line: