If you’ve visited Swatch And Learn this month, you’re probably well-aware of my love (and obsession) with Vanilla Bean Noel, a Bath and Body Works Holiday Traditions scent.
Today I’m reviewing the Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion (HandiBac) to continue with my little series in which I review almost every single product available in the Vanilla Bean Noel line.
How does the HandiBac perform? Do I like it? There’s only one way to find out.
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion HandiBac Pictures
- √ Moisturizes with B5, E & Wheat Germ Oil
? Kills germs
√ Leaves hands feeling clean & soft
- Name: Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion HandiBac
- Items Available in Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Collection: Body Lotion, Fragrance Mist, Shower Gel, PocketBac, HandiBac, Large Scented Candle, Small Scented Candle, Moisturizing Hand Soap, Deep Cleansing Hand Soap, Gentle Foaming Hand Soap, Triple Moisture Body Cream, Soap & Lotion Caddy, Lip Gloss, Home Fragrance Oil, Fragrance Refills, Decorative Tree Deep Cleansing Hand Soap & Holiday Traditions Gift Box
- Amount: 59 mL
- What I Paid: 3 for $10 CAD
- Unit Price: $3.33 CAD
- Where to Buy: Bath & Body Works website & stores
Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion (HandiBac) Review
Since the weather’s getting colder, I like to carry around hand lotion in my purse. And I also take along a little bottle of antibacterial gel for those times I’m out and can’t wash my hands but want to. So when I saw the Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion (HandiBac), I gave it a go.
Totally love how this is a practical 2-in-1 product. Instead of having to sanitize and then moisturize my hands, I can do it in a single shot. Plus have you smelled Vanilla Noel Bean? It’s divine!
The scent is true to the other Vanilla Bean Noel Bath and Body Works products. It smells like caramel, vanilla, cake batter, sugar cookies, and marshmallows. But the HandiBac is milder than that of the Shower Gel. On me, the fragrance is strongest when I initially put it on, and then it fades within a few minutes.
What I really appreciate about the Bath & Body Works HandiBac is that it doesn’t leave my hands feeling greasy like a lot of other hand lotions do. I rub this in, and it absorbs very well and doesn’t feel like I have a glove of lotion on. I can use this and then use my keyboard without worrying about leaving a film.
The lotion contains small beads that burst and disappear when you rub this into your skin.
Final Verdict: 8.5/10
I recommend the Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Antibacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion (HandiBac) if you use lotion and antibacterial gel but want a single product that moisturizes and disinfects.
What’s your favorite hand lotion? Are you a fan of Bath & Body Works?
Other Things I Reviewed in the Vanilla Bean Noel Line: