Rose Quartz (warm rose) and Serenity (cool tranquil blue) are the two shades crowned as the Pantone Colour of the Year 2016, and two colours, April and Lake, from the Zoya Whispers Collection fit in nicely.
The Zoya Whispers Collection is available to be pre-ordered from the official website on December 28, 2015, which means that, in the New Year, you can sport tips that tie into the latest trend like a beautiful bow.
These muted shades express a quiet quality that still makes a statement. Think of them like having a zen feel – absolutely calming and easy-to-wear!
Despite the delicate light pink and blue trend, I think you can already guess which colour my eye zeroed in on right away. Yup – the green, which is called Ireland! 😉
There are six shades in the Zoya Whispers Collection:
Below is the official Zoya Whispers Collection press release:
SIX NEW TRANSITIONAL SHADES
Experience colour serenity with this muted and tranquil palette of transitional nail neutrals.
- Cala – ZP823: A soft nude with a kiss of warmth that will flatter most skin tones.
- April – ZP824: A light, rosy toned neutral that is a modern take on blush.
- Eastyn – ZP825: A subtle grayed grape that is more interesting than mauve and
gives a modern alternative that is ever so wearable.
- Misty – ZP827: An easy to wear taupe that is an updated version of grey with
just a touch of green to make it daring.
- Ireland – ZP826: A uniquely wearable green that is muted enough to make it subtle
yet still interesting. This green is well balanced between blue and yellow so it’s
flattering on all skin tones.
- Lake – ZP828: A softened blue that gives the effect of serene water with just a
hint of vibrancy to preserve its luminosity.
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER on ZOYA.COM 12/28/15
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
Available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com
**BIG5FREE, TOXIN FREE: Zoya Nail Polish Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.
Which colours in the Zoya Whispers Collection is beckoning your nails to come closer? Are you digging these softer shades that are aligned with Pantone’s Colour of the Year choices?