Have you heard the news? Zoya will be coming out with a new collection – Zoya NYFW 2012 Collection!
Currently this is all the information I have. I don’t have any promotional pictures to share that show the colours in the collection, but if I get any, I’ll either update this post or include it in a new post.
Are there any colours that, based on their descriptions, sound the most appealing to you?
I’m interested in Noot (charcoal green gray) and Frida (sheer teal blue jelly gloss that’s buildable).
P.S. Stay tuned for a 2nd blog post later today. 😉 It’s nail-polish-related, too! 🙂
Here’s the press release sent to me by Zoya:
DESIGNER, DIVA & GLOSS
three new couture nail color collections ZOYA for Fall 2012
Inspired by backstage beauties, talented designers, runways and VIP fashion events, the NYFW 2012 Color Collections by Zoya for Fall 2012 are simply stunning. Choose from full-coverage creams and metallics or incredibly shiny jellies. If it’s in style this season – Zoya has it!
Each New Fall Collection (Designer, Diva and Gloss) features color that is beautiful, long-wearing and “haute” off the New York Fashion Week (NYFW) Fall 2012 runway!
Zoya NYFW 2012: Designer Collection
- Rekha (ZP626) – Blood red cream (Bibhu Mohapatra custom shade)
- Toni (ZP627) – Dark maroon red cream
- Monica (ZP628) – Dark mulberry purple cream
- Natty (ZP629) – Smoked navy blue cream
- Evvie (ZP630) – Evergreen green cream (Peter Som custom shade)
- Noot (ZP631) – Charcoal green gray cream
Zoya NYFW 2012: Diva Collection
- Elisa (ZP632) – Crimson red metallic
- Suri (ZP633) – Royal purple metallic
- Song (ZP634) – Egyptian blue metallic with a subtle sparkle
- Ray (ZP635) – Pine green metallic
- FeiFei (ZP636) – Magic blue foil sparkle metallic
- Daul (ZP637) – Magic violet foil sparkle metallic
Zoya NYFW 2012: Gloss Collection
- Katherine (ZP638) – Sheer eggplant jelly gloss, buildable formula (Peter Som custom shade)
- Paloma (ZP639) – Sheer berry red jelly gloss, buildable formula
- Frida (ZP640) – Sheer teal blue jelly gloss, buildable formula
ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE – all formulas are completely free of harmful industrial chemicals such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Find over 300 other Zoya shades at www.zoya.com. Each and every name has a color as unique as the women who inspired it.
Do any of the descriptions for these colours interest you? Are you a fan of jelly polishes? Which sub-collection are you most curious about – Designer, Diva, or Gloss?
Note: This is all the information I have. When I get more details, I’ll either update this post or post a new one. 🙂 Also, stay tuned later today for a 2nd blog post that’s nail-polish related!