There are two halves, which make up the new release, which can now be pre-ordered on their official website: the Zoya Entice Collection and Zoya Ignite Collection.
Although both look very promising, I’m drawn more to the Zoya Ignite Collection because of the amazing finish – it’s so fiery!
Those polishes look like the kind where you can’t stop staring on your nails in all different lighting.
Out of all the shades in the Zoya Ignite Collection, Remy makes my heart skip a beat and then do Double Dutch in the school yard! 😉 Yeah, that’s how gorgeous I think the shade is!
Which half do you like more, and what are your top 3 picks?
Below is the official press release sent to me by Zoya (I just reformatted some of the bullet points.):
Inspired by the classic wools, textured brocades and metallic accents of the season, Zoya’s new ENTICE & IGNITE collections create a palette of lush, deep color including wines, browns, navies and greys.
Zoya ENTICE delivers six new, glossy, intensely pigmented, full-coverage cream colors.
- Nyssa (ZP748) – Milk Chocolate Brown
- Claire (ZP749) – Rich Burgundy
- Veronica (ZP750) – Brilliant Wine
- Margo (ZP751) – Red Plum
- Ryan (ZP752) – Classic Indigo
- Genevieve (ZP753) – Leather Grey
Zoya IGNITE offers a six shimmering red, gold, copper and purple liquid metal metallics.
- Autumn (ZP754) – Varnished Copper Liquid Metal
- India (ZP755) – Deep Red Gold Liquid Metal
- Teigen (ZP756) – Violet Plum with Copper Liquid Metal
- Sansa (ZP757) – Deepest Eggplant with Gold Liquid Metal
- Remy (ZP758) – Indigo with Copper & Gold Liquid Metal
- Yuna (ZP759) – Grey with Copper & Gold Liquid Metal
COLLECTION PRE-ORDER STARTS August 12, 2014
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
$9 (US) Available on Zoya.com and at finer salons and spas.
*BIG5FREE: Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.
No, Zoya’s official website doesn’t ship to Canada. Bummer, I know! They ship within the United States only so far, but who knows? One day, they may change that.
In the meantime, a great place to buy your Zoya nail polishes online is at NailPolishCanada.com!
Which shades are you most looking forward to? Do you prefer the Zoya Entice Collection or Zoya Ignite Collection? What is your favourite nail polish by Zoya?