Hello! I’d like to introduce you to Mr. Moo!
Let’s all say, “How are you, Mr. Moo?”
I don’t really drink milk except with my cereal, but I love eating cheese and ice cream…just not together.
So, my way of saying thank you to all the cows out there for producing milk was through Alien Cow Nail Art!
In university, one of my classmates was obsessed with cows to the point where she always had to buy any clothing that had cartoon cows on them! And she was so proud that every single pair of socks she owned featured cow prints!
I like cows, but apparently not nearly as much as she did!
Do you like cows? Are you lactose-intolerant? Do you sometimes feel the urge to say “Moo!” to strangers?
Edit: Apparently they’re supposed to be giraffe heads, but they totally remind me more of cow heads because of the shape.
Hehe, so I changed this to “Alien Cow Nails” since they look like cows with antennae! :p
If you decide to replicate this, you may want to remove the horns to be more accurate! Or…you can just have fun like I did!
Alien Cow Nail Art Swatches
All swatches have:
- 1 coat of Nail Tek Foundation II Base Coat
- 2 coats of OPI Alpine Snow
- Stamping polish: Konad Special Nail Polish in Black
- 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Konad Image Plate s10 Picture
Konad Image Plate s10 Review (Cow)
The cow image was small, but really easy to pick up and stamp with. The only part was the ball on the horns that didn’t transfer well, but I think it was more my fault. I don’t know why I’m always rushing when I’m stamping! Well, maybe it’s because I get really excited and happy when I’m Konading! Or…maybe I’m just a sloppy Konader. Doesn’t bother me.
Bundle Monster Image Plate BM 222 Review (Cow Print)
I thought that the cow print would be so cute with the Konad cow face. The cow print was easy to pick up, and it transferred well. Just try to apply even pressure as you roll the stamper onto your nails or you’ll get smudging like mine.
Konad Tutorial: Check out my Konad Tutorial for step-by-step written instructions & visual aids to make nail stamping easier!
Stamping Supplies I Used to Create This Look:
- Konad s10 Image Plate: $6.99 USD
- Bundle Monster BM 222 Image Plate: Set of 25 plates for $21.99 USD
- Konad Special Nail Polish (Black): 11 mL – $6.99 USD
- Konad Stamper (came in a set with a metal scraper): $4.99 USD for set
- Konad Plastic Scraper: $2.50 USD
- Where to Buy Konad Supplies: Bundle Monster, Konad Stamping Nail Art, Trans Design, Head2Toe, WowSoCool, OC Nail Art & select mall kiosks
These cow nails were super simple to do, and it’s a pretty fun look to sport. I got lots of compliments on this, and I’m sure you will, too!
Would you ever wear cows on your nails? What’s your favorite animal print? Do you dig black-and-white manicures?
Check Out More of My Animal Nail Art: