In script, the top of this box says, “Too much of a good thing is wonderful.” Hehe, I couldn’t agree more when it comes to nail polish! 😉
Last week, I was in Shoppers Drug Mart and was going to leave the store when something caught my eye. No, it wasn’t the life-size Justin Bieber cardboard display. (I’m not a fan, but cut-outs like that always startle me because, at first glance, I always think they’re actual people staring at me.)
What caught my eye was this Quo by Orly 18 Piece Mini Nail Polish Gift Set!
I whipped right around, picked it up, and felt my heart race like a NASCAR driver on the final lap.
Eighteen cute mini polishes in a single box? (You know that song “So This Is Love” from Disney’s Cinderella? My little lacquer heart was singing it. Forget the prince! I danced with this straight to the cashier.)
Quo by Orly 18 Piece Mini Nail Polish Gift Set Pictures
I think that there was just too much awesomeness going on that my camera couldn’t take it (or maybe it was just me with my heart palpitations) because my photos came out blurry. My hands probably were shaking for joy…
I thought you might want to see how tiny these mini Quo by Orly polishes look in comparison to their full-size mommy:
The ingredients for the creme, shimmer, and sheer polishes:
I’ve already worn Quo by Orly Turquoise Moonlight. If you’d like to see my review and swatches of it, please click the below link. 🙂
- Name: Quo by Orly 18 Piece Mini Nail Polish Gift Set
- Colours Available in the Collection: Very Vixen, Mystic Night, Garnet, Precious, Sapphire Sparkle, Cold Stone, Rock Show, Rock Star, Night Sky, Turquoise Moonlight, Celestial Star, First Class, Filthy Rich, Red Hot, Wine & Dine, Old Hollywood, Love Game & True Love
- Amount: 18 bottles x 4.4 mL (0.15 fl. oz.) each
- What I Paid: $32.99 CAD (on sale)
- Where to Buy: Shoppers Drug Mart stores
- Limited Edition? Yes!
When I wear these, I’ll have to remember to blog about them. 🙂 So many choices!
This kit would be amazing if you have a nail-polish lover on your Christmas list!
Did you pick up this set? Which colours appeal to you the most? Will you be giving someone nail polish this Christmas?