Congrats to Connie W. and Vivian!
Both winners replied to my e-mail and claimed their prizes. This giveaway is officially closed.
To everyone else, thank you so much for participating. I have another awesome giveaway lined up, so stay tuned for more details. 😉
Recently I got an offer to receive a bunch of free Seche nail products. But I have soooo many bottles of base and top coats already that’ll take years to finish.
Instead of hoarding them in preparation for the Nail Polish Apocalypse (I hope I’m just making that up! *Gulp*), I thought it would be cool if I could give them to you.
Seche PR was on board with the idea! 😀 Woo hoo!
This giveaway’s open to residents of Canada and the U.S.
Ends January 11, 2012 at 11:11 am (Eastern).
What’s Up for Grabs:
Each winner will receive all these:
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
- Seche Base Ridge Filling Base Coat
- Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat
- Seche Plus Fortified Strengthener
(If you’re not familiar with the top coat, please click on the above link for the review I did in 2010. To this day, it’s still my Holy Grail top coat, and if you’ve looked at any of my nail-art or nail-swatch posts, the vast majority of the time, I’ve used this top coat!)
Winners: There will be 2 winners chosen from the entire pool of participants.
Who Can Enter: Canadians and U.S. residents
How to Enter: Leave a comment on this post about anything that’s on your mind. It could be about what’s on your nails now, what you’re looking forward to in 2012, etc.
Rules: Only 1 entry per person. (I want to give everyone an equal chance of winning. If you leave more than 1 comment, I will only enter you into the giveaway once.)
How I’ll Choose the Winners & How You’ll Claim Your Prize:
- After the giveaway closes, I’ll use Random.org to randomly choose 2 winners.
- I’ll send a congratulatory e-mail to the winners sometime on Wednesday January 11. The winners will have 48 hours to reply and each will send me their name and mailing address.
- After receiving the reply, I’ll forward your information over to Seche PR, and they’ll mail the prizes to you directly!
- I’ll announce the winners on this page, in the giveaway-tab post, on Twitter, and on Google+. If I fail to hear back from the winners within 48 hours of my e-mail, I’ll be forced to choose a new winner(s), and I don’t want to do that.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Safe List in your e-mail inbox so that my message doesn’t wind up in your junk folder by accident.
I Appreciate Your Support:
- Even though you don’t have to do any of the below, I would love if you interact with me by:
Good luck, everyone! Happy polishing! 😉