The Zoya Wishes Collection for Winter Holiday 2014 is now available for pre-ordering!
It contains 6 shades, 3 of which have the Magical PixieDust textured finish. Then, 2 have a metallic finish, and the final one has a dark, gothic sensibility.
I can see how they could be combined in a single manicure to create a cool, coordinated look.
How would you pair the shades to create your own signature style? Or would you sport them solo?
Judging solely on the promotional photos, I think that the 3 Magical PixieDust shades will be my favourites because the extra bling is fun. Plus when you’re in a hurry during the holiday season, it’s nice to enjoy textured polishes that dry super fast and that don’t require a base or top coat!
There are 6 colours in the Zoya Wishes Collection:
Below is the official press release sent to me by Zoya:
Wishes really do come true with this magical new nail polish collection for Winter/Holiday 2014! Zoya Wishes** is a densely pigmented assortment featuring both traditional and Magical PixieDust formulas in coordinating color combinations that can be worn alone or combined into stunning combinations, no matter how you wear them, this collection delivers a fanciful way to celebrate the season!
- ZP766 – NORI: Sapphire blue Magical PixieDust* with holographic hex glitter, perfect for any holiday festivity.
- ZP767 – THEA: Deep amethyst Magical PixieDust* with an orchid flash, packed full of party-ready holographic hex glitter.
- ZP768 – IMOGEN: Black crystal Magical PixieDust* with holographic hex glitter, just add an LBD and you’re off!
- ZP769 – PRIM: Velvet blue metallic, with a full coverage, high-density pigment and buttery smooth application.
- ZP770 – HAVEN: True holiday plum liquid metal with a thin vein of orchid for added brilliance.
- ZP771 – WILLA: Full-coverage, onyx black cream.
* Zoya Magical PixieDust is textured, matte and sparkling. No base coat and top coat required.
PRE-ORDER STARTS 10/20/14!
SHIPPING DATE 11/01/14.
ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
$9 (US) Standard Colors
$10 (US) – PixieDust Colors
Available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com
Which colours are you the most excited about trying from the Zoya Wishes Collection for Winter Holiday 2014? Do you already know what manicure you’ll be wearing on December 25th? What’s your favourite Zoya nail polish?