Earth Day is coming up next week, and while you may be doing lots of environmentally friendly things all year long, you might want to participate in the Zoya Nail Polish Exchange, which starts April 21st and ends April 28 at 11:59 EDT.
I’m posting this a bit earlier, so that over the weekend, you can put together your nail-polish list! 😉
This special promotion is available for residents of the United States only. Although I’m Canadian, I still wanted to share this with my American readers because it’s a pretty cool offer.
Check out the rest of this post to find out how you can get 50% off Zoya nail polishes, while getting rid of your old, unwanted, non-Zoya nail polishes!
The Zoya Nail Polish Exchange is good for the environment and your wallet!
The Zoya Nail Polish Exchange lets you exchange your old nail polishes for Zoya nail polishes, which are Big-5-Free. Zoya will properly dispose of your unwanted nail polishes, and you’ll get a 50% discount at checkout on the purchase of your new nail polishes!
How it works:
- Visit www.zoya.com and add at least 6 bottles and no more than 24 bottles of polish to your cart (salon accounts minimum 12 maximum 48 bottles). Excludes ALL Summer 2014 Collection shades (Tickled, Bubbly & Summer Magical PixieDust).
- Apply the code: ZDAY2014
- Your order value will be adjusted to reflect a 50% discount (Zoya will use these funds to properly dispose of the old nail polish).
- Complete checkout, review and submit order.
- Zoya will ship out your new polishes right away. The exchange runs on the honour system, which means the offer is not contingent on the customer returning polish.
- Once you get your order – ship back the equivalent number of bottles you received to the return address below (ie. If you ordered 6 bottles of Zoya – you would send 6 NON-ZOYA polishes). Please check with your carrier on the proper way to ship nail polish.
Ship Your Old Nail Polish To:
Art of Beauty, Inc.
c/o Polish Exchange
5060 Taylor Rd, Unit D
Cleveland, Ohio, 44128, USA
- Include a copy of your invoice/order.
- Once Zoya receives your polish, they’ll do the rest! It’s that simple!
You do not have to send Zoya the exact amount of bottles that you are ordering. You can send any quantity up to that amount. The bottles you send in should be from any other brand – they cannot be Zoya, Qtica or Nocti polishes. Zoya is using the honour code to make sure you get your Zoya Nail Polish as quickly as possible!
First, Zoya sends out your new polishes – Then, you send your old polish back to Zoya when it’s convenient for you OR you may donate the polish to a local cause. The offer is not contingent on the customer returning polish. If you do choose to send Zoya your old polish, they will properly dispose of it according to EPA guidelines.
Will you be participating in the Zoya Nail Polish Exchange? What are some things that you do for Earth Day? What are some of your environmentally-friendly tips?