Although it’s still summer, I have a sneak peek into an autumn collection that’s available to be pre-ordered now!
Zoya sent me the official press release for the Zoya Focus & Flair Collections for Fall 2015 a few days ago.
Fall is my favourite season in general because I consider it to be the most romantic and dramatic. That’s when fashion, beauty, and food speak to me the strongest. With spices and pumpkin treats enticing my palate, cozy textures cradling me, and bold colours making a statement for manicures, autumn flirts with my senses!
While I haven’t seen the Zoya Focus Collection or the Zoya Flair Collection in person, they’re en route to me, courtesy of Zoya, and you can expect some in-depth reviews. (Let me know if you’d like to see any shades reviewed first, and I’ll do my best.)
The Zoya Focus Collection consists of cremes, and if you’ve ever tried a Zoya creme nail polish, you know that they have one of the best, most consistently smooth formulations on the market.
The Zoya Flair Collection includes metallics that dress up your manicure like nail jewels.
Even though I love Zoya cremes, I’m most excited to wear the metallics in the Zoya Flair Collection because they look like the kind that can ‘light up’ your nails and make them look like they’re on fire!
See the rest of this post for all the information I have, including the official swatches and promotional pictures!
From Runway to Real Life!
ZOYA FOCUS & FLAIR
Two exciting new Zoya Nail Polish collections arrive for FALL 2015
Zoya Focus Collection (creams)
The Zoya Focus Collection features six strong, solid shades that anchor a look for fall as stand-alone shades. The densely pigmented cream formula features a unique, micro-grind pigment that allows for extra-smooth, streak-free application.
- Charli (ZP807) – a dusty taupe cream with a hint of green, a perfect neutral.
- Desiree (ZP806) – a classic sable brown cream that has just enough gray to keep it cool in tone.
- Hannah (ZP805) – a clear, classic red cream with a balanced (neutral) undertone.
- Janel (ZP804) – a deep red cream with a rich warm undertone.
- Lidia (ZP803) – a rich eggplant cream with a blackened purple base and just a hint of red resulting in a color that is wearable for most skin tones.
- Sia (ZP802) – a true, royal blue cream. NOTE: This is a highly pigmented shade – make sure to apply a base coat to prevent staining.
Zoya Flair Collection (metallics)
Six, jewel toned liquid metal shades. The unique, micro-grind metallic pigment of the Zoya Flair Collection is fully blended into a vibrant base, creating the effect of brilliant colored melted metal!
- Tris (ZP813) – a blackened, brushed nickel liquid metal.
- Cinnamon (ZP812) – a classic bronze liquid metal, originally designed for Zang Toi NYFW F/W15.
- Aggie (ZP811) – a gold holo-flip, liquid metal with bronze micro glitter. Sheer enough for layering with one coat or fully opaque in three coats!
- Ember (ZP810) – a deep, fiery red liquid metal with enough blue to be wearable for all skin tones.
- Giada (ZP809) – a purple liquid metal with a hint of fuchsia pearl.
- Estelle (ZP808) – a blue on blue liquid metal with a blackened base.
Zoya Focus & Flair Collection Swatches
Zoya Focus & Flair Collections
AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW! ZOYA IS THE HEALTHY COLOR OF FASHION!
$9 (US), Available in top salons, spas and on zoya.com
* **BIG5FREE, TOXIN FREE: Zoya Nail Polish Formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, dibutyl phthalate, toluene or camphor.
Which colours are you most looking forward to? Are you still in the mood for summer, or are your nails ready for autumn? Do you agree that Zoya has one of the best and most-consistent creme formula on the market?