It’s a bright bubblegum pink that makes nails smile with springtime cheer.
When I was a child, pink was my favourite colour, and this is exactly the kind of pink that I was drawn to like a moth to a flame.
If you’re looking for a pink that Elle Woods would approve of or a great polish to sport for an On Wednesdays We Wear Pink manicure, Zoya Eden is a fantastic choice!
Zoya Eden Pictures
Zoya Eden Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener (Used as a base coat)
- 2 coats of Zoya Eden
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Natural Light Photos
- Pink glossy cream (Yes)
- Name: Zoya Eden
- Collection: Zoya Delight Collection 2015
- Press Release: Click here to see the official Zoya Delight Collection Press Release
- Quick Look: Click here to see my Quick Look post on the Zoya Delight Collection
- Colours Available in the Collection: Rayne, Lilian, Tiana, Daisy, Leslie & Eden
- Amount: 15 mL (0.5 oz)
- Retail Price: $10-$11 CAD (This nail polish was provided by Zoya.)
- Where to Buy: Zoya website & NailPolishCanada
Zoya Eden Review
Perky and bubbly like a high-school cheerleader in a cute outfit and pompoms shaking, Eden by Zoya is a youthful bright pink that has widespread appeal. (Even a die-hard green fiend like me can’t resist warming up to its springtime charm!)
I love how it is a carefree pink that offers contrast against my skin tone. It doesn’t wash me out, and it’s not dark, so it still spells warm-weather vibes.
Other than neon pinks, when I wear a pink, this is the kind that I enjoy sporting.
Eden by Zoya is creamy and indeed glossy as advertised. It goes on smooth and pigmented while never appearing flat or chalky like some creme nail polishes can.
Application & Formula
I had no difficulty painting my nails with Eden by Zoya because the smooth consistency and great pigmentation are a great duo.
To achieve the opacity you see in my photos above, I only needed to use two coats. (I tend to use medium coats.)
Zoya has a lot of polishes with winning formulas, and this is certainly one of them!
Final Verdict: 8.5/10
Eden by Zoya gets a high score because it’s so easy to paint with, and the sassy pink is so fun and playful to wear!
Do you have a pink nail polish that you tend to wear at the beginning of spring? What is a colour that reminds you of your childhood? Is your favourite colour today the same one you had as a kid?