Christmas is just a few days away!
Are you looking for last-minute gifts that are still thoughtful and impressive?
You may be interested in the numerous The Body Shop Christmas Gift Sets!
PR provided me with a booklet, so I snapped photos of nearly every page and typed out the descriptions and prices. (It contains many more gift sets than the ones you see in the above image.)
So, if you’re down to the wire, this The Body Shop gift guide may help you to swing by their store and pick up a suitable gift for someone on your list!
You’ll also learn more about how The Body Shop is partnering with the charity, War Child, and making a meaningful difference in the world. They’re a company with heart, and you’ll see how, by purchasing from The Body Shop, you can support this great cause and contribute to building a better community.
PR was generous to provide me with so many great gift sets (that you can see depicted in the photo above)! I came home from work one evening to find a huge package, and it felt like Santa Claus had me on the Nice List, even if I was sometimes naughty.
The Body Shop Christmas Gift Set Pictures
From the official press-release booklet sent to me by PR:
5 Christmas Wishes to Make You Feel So Good!
Christmas 2014 at The Body Shop is all about wishes and making them come true with our biggest ever gift selection. We’ve got over 75 exciting new gifts this year, extra-special presents to make your loved ones squeal with delight. More importantly, we’ve teamed up with War Child, so you can send a child to a class with every gift you buy. Giving has never felt so good!
Wish No. 1: To Give the Greatest Gift of All…Education
Send a child to a class with every gift you buy
This holiday season, The Body Shop is teaming up with War Child, the global charity for children affected by war, to grand children the wish of education. With your help, we are aiming to provide more than 6 million lessons in war-torn areas. For every gift you buy, no matter how big or small, The Body Shop will make a contribution that funds a class for a child.
Dr. Samantha Nutt, Founder of War Child North America says: “In areas of conflict, getting a child back into school keeps them safe. Building their confidence, knowledge and skills opens the doors of opportunity. That’s why we have teamed up with The Body Shop this holiday season. Buy a gift, help a child. It’s that simple.”
Learn how we work with War Child at www.thebodyshop.ca.
Last Christmas, we are proud to say our shoppers helped us fundraise $300,000 towards the building of five new schools with our Community Fair Trade partners around the world.
The first school has already opened and another four will open by the end of the year in Nepal, Honduras, India and Ghana. Over 700 more children will receive the gift of education, all thanks to you.
Wish No. 2: To Have Christmas Every Day!
Countdown to Christmas in skin-loving style with The Best Of The Body Shop® Advent Calendar (SRP: $50, contents worth $129). This extra-special treat features a beauty surprise behind every door, from setselling body and face care to iconic fragrances, plus our latest additions: Glazed Apple, Wild Argan Oil and Colour Crush™ Nail Colours. Guaranteed to bring 24 days of body-loving joy.
Bring it home to your favourite beauty addict and enjoy 24 days of guaranteed kisses.
Wish No. 3: To Give the Gift That Wows!
Whether you plan in advance or leave gift hunting to the last moment (again!) our hand-picked selection of the finest, brand-new gifts are the perfect solution.
There is something for everyone – for all tastes and budgets. Visit our joy-bringing stores for personalized, friendly advice, or shop from the comfort of your own home with our helpful online gift-finger service www.thebodyshop.ca, starting November 3, 2014.
(Above Left): The Winter Wonderful Music Box (SRP: $40) is a gift like no other: a magical, melodious music box filled to the brim with wondrous body-loving treats. Spin it and let the musical enchantment begin!
(Above Right): Surprise them with sweet Strawberry Festive Picks (SRP: $25) filled with your favourites, including shower gel, body butter, soap and body polish – the perfect body-loving festive gift!
PR was generous to provide me with the Wild Argan Oil gift set, so I snapped photos of it to share with you.
Ever felt the panic that you’ve left things too late? We’ve all been there. Don’t worry, we’ve got it covered! Come in-store and we’ll help you create your own ultimate personalized gift in the blink of an eye. Fill The Big Wish Box with beauty wonders of your choice – she’ll think you’ve been planning it for months!
Deliver sweet temptation with our Ultimate Luxuries collection (SRP: $55) – our most indulgent body gifts yet. Available in four favourite flavours (Strawberry, Moringa, Shea and Coconut), let the specially-chosen contents satisfy their senses.
PR was kind enough to send me the Moringa set, so below are my photos of it, so you can see it in all its glory!
(Above Left): You can never go wrong with a classic. Grant her every wish with the alluring fragrance of our iconic White Musk® Eau de Toilette 60ml Gift Set (SRP $35).
(Above Right): Jingle all the way to festive joy with this exciting Gilding Lotions Sleigh (SRP $15), the ultimate sweet-treat for your skin. Skip the snowball fight and give this jolly round Polar Bear Sponge (SRP $6) instead!
PR kindly sent me The Body White Musk Eau de Toilette Gift Set, so I snapped extra photos to show you what it looks like.
How cool is it that it comes with a little book? I write a lot, so this pocket-sized book is perfect
(Above Left): Get hands on with one of our Handy Manicure Sets (SRP: $22) containing a rich, full-sized hand cream (in a choice of Hemp, Almond, Absinthe or Wild Rose) to protect and hydrate hands, plus nail clippers, a buffer and a file.
(Above Right): Give them some mistletoe mischief with Candy Kisses (SRP: $20), a fun and festive lip-pampering gift with a selection of 5 luscious lip butter flavours.
(Above Left): All aboard the polar express! Give the gift of yummy moisturized lips and skin with the Nutty, Tropical, or Merry Berry Polar Bear (SRP: $12) and you might just receive a big bear huge in return.
(Above Right): Who said men are hard to buy for? Give his skin the star treatment with our deeper Modern Gent’s Shaving Kit (SRP: $35), designed exclusively to care for male skin with expert shaving care products.
Wish No. 4: To Be Oh So Indulgent!
Treat yourself to indulgent body candy with our all-new Glazed Apple body care range. And of course, they’re back! Our seasonal sensations, Vanilla Brûlée and Frosted Cranberry: the sweetest delights skin could wish for!
- Glazed Apple Tin of Delights (SRP: $40) Be the apple of their eye with this assortment of luxurious Glazed Apple goodies in our exclusive green festive tin.
- Glaze Apple Eau de Toilette (SRP: $15) Smell good enough to eat with this mouth-watering fragrance.
- Glazed Apple Body Polish (SRP: $20) This gently exfoliating body polish uplifts the senses with festive apple fragrance, leaving skin feeling softer and smoother. (Mini size pictured.)
- Glazed Apple Body Butter (SRP: $20) Dip into indulgence with ultra-rich moisture for softly-sweet skin. (Mini size pictured.)
- Glazed Apple Tin of Treasures (SRP: $20) For the ultimate festive gift, why not enjoy your favourite Glazed Apple products including a travel-sized body butter, body lotion, shower gel, body polish and bath lily in our exclusive, exquisite silver apple tin.
- Glazed Apple Shimmer Lotion (SRP: $12) Yummy lightweight moisture. It’s your time to shine with this shimmering body lotion. (Mini size pictured.)
- Glaze Apple Shower Gel (SRP: $5 60 ML, $9 250 ML) This deliciously-scented shower gel is bursting with sweet Glazed Apple fragrance. (Mini size pictured)
- Glazed Apple Bonbon Soap (SRP: $5) Lather up with our deliciously scented soap.
- Glazed Apple Bath Sprinkles (SRP: $10) Make your bath the sweetest part of your day with pampering sprinkles!
- Glazed Apple Hand Cream (SRP: $10) Get your hands on happiness with this non-greasy hand cream.
- Glazed Apple Bath Jelly (SRP: $12) Scoop this rich bubble bath into running water and sink into clouds of sweetly-scented bubbles.
- Glazed Apple Lip Tin (SRP: $6) Sweet talk your way to festive bliss with this moisturizing candy-scented lip tin.
Wish No. 5: To Be the Belle of the Ball!
Fairy lights are twinkling, music is filling the air and the mistletoe awaits…so get on your glad rags, glitter up and dance the night away! Our enchanting Winter Trend 2014 Collection will help you sparkle through the season!
Eye Shadow Palettes: (1) Dolly Pastels and (2) Frosted Pastels (SRP: $20) Daqzzle with glistening colours inspired by frosty winter walks in the park, with 2 pastel palettes in collectible Christmas jumper designs.
PR sent me Dolly Pastels to try, so here are some more photographs of it.
Doll Yourself Up!
(1) Lip and Cheek Doll (SRP: $15) This season, our iconic lip and cheek stain comes in a new red shade and the cutest limited-edition packaging. It gives a natural-looking, rosy winter glow and is THE perfect stocking-stuffer for all your girlfriends.
Bewitch with twinkling eyes! Just add a slick of silver. (2) Glitter Eyeliner (SRP: $15) and party-ready (3) Sparkling Black Mascara (SRP: $15).
Enthrall with the nail colour it-shades of the season, each one perfectly coordinates with our limited edition Eye Palettes.
- Frosted Pastels: Berry Gorgeous, (4) Mint Cream
- Dolly Pastels: Chocolate Cutie, (5) Rosy Cheeks (SRP: $6)
PR sent me some other gift sets, and I’d like to point out that if you go into The Body Shop store, you ask a sales associate to help you put together a customized gift set like these to suit the recipients needs
I plan to review some of these products in-depth for separate review posts, so be on the lookout for those! 🙂
Are you a last-minute Christmas-gift shopper? Which of these gift sets do you like the most? What’s the most recent product you tried from The Body Shop?