The Zoya Party Girls Collection was released last year for the winter/holiday season, but, at the time of preparing this blog post, it’s still readily available on Zoya’s website.
My manicure philosophy? Enjoy wearing whatever colours make your heart flutter whenever you want. Who cares if it’s from last year? Don’t let seasonal norms and beauty conventions hold you back from sporting a shade you love or want to experiment with! If you want to wear neons in the winter, do it. If you want to wear a brooding shade in the summer, go for it!
The Zoya Party Girls Collection features twelve shades that I feel virtually anyone could pull off. These are what I think lots of people would consider shades in their comfort zone and would reach for multiple times because they’re just so easy to wear.
As with the vast majority of Zoya nail polishes that I’ve tried, these are no exception: the formulas are wonderful and easy to apply. To achieve full opacity, I needed two coats for all colours, except for one. Which one? I tell you later on in this post! 😉
- Isadora: you’ll “adora” this magenta-based plum with a subtle pearl effect
- Landon: this aubergine cream nail polish has landed…on your nails
- Delaney: nails walk down the lane with a soft purple metallic refrain
- Danielle: I scream. You scream. We all scream for this rich purple cream!
- Fallon: a pearly violet magenta that I wish was named after Jimmy Fallon
- Ming: you’ll be the lady in red (or the fella in red) with this scarlet beauty
- Sheri: nails, stay classy, but steal the spotlight, with this garnet-red cream
- Nadia: bring a little sparkle wherever you go with this gingery gold metallic topper
- Tawny: skip The Hunger Games and play Catching Fire with this coppery rose
- Solstice: nails get fruity with this persimmon-orange soft metallic
- Kelsey: on Wednesday (or any day), we wear a cute pink-cream polish
- Blake: cloak your nails in mystery with this near-black blue with subtle olive-green shimmer
See the rest of this blog post for individual swatches of each of the 12 colours in the Zoya Party Girls Collection!