HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Wishing you an exciting 2017 that’s full of love, adventures, and great memories!
Remember, it’s not always what the world holds for you, but it’s what you bring to it.
Let’s make every moment count with a fresh start to a new year that will challenge us to achieve personal goals and be our strongest and best! 🙂
Nail Polishes Shown:
- Zoya Brooklyn from the Zoya Awaken Collection
- OPI I Drive a Supernova from the OPI Starlight Collection
- Pretty Serious Tarnished Tinsel from the Pretty Serious Ghosts of Christmas Past Collection
- CND Vinylux Brass Button from the CND Craft Culture Collection
- CND Creative Play Stellarbration from the CND Creative Play Celebration Collection
- China Glaze Sun Showers (This is an old polish that I purchased many years ago. Not sure which collection it’s from. Click here to see all my China Glaze swatches.)
Also, I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to each and every single one of you who participated in my Zoya Enchanted Collection worldwide giveaway! 🙂 It ended on December 31, 2016. As stated in the blog post with the giveaway details, I will be announcing the three Zoya Enchanted Collection winners on January 2 or January 3, 2017. Stay tuned, and good luck, everyone!
Disclosure: This post contains press samples provided by PR.