Note: The Brush Guard Giveaway by Swatch And Learn is now closed. Please stay tuned for our next giveaway happening soon! 🙂
Enter to win awesome prizes in Swatch And Learn’s first blog giveaway! Two grand-prize winners & one second-place winner!
Welcome to our blog-warming party! We’re the new blog on the block, and we want to know what you like about Swatch And Learn, what you don’t like, and how we can improve. So we’re hosting a fun giveaway!
- 2 Grand-Prize Winners – Chosen by us based on originality & thoughtful insight. Each will receive any 2 packages of their choice
- 1 Second-Place Winner – Randomly selected using random.org & will get 1 package of their choice
- Prizes up for Grabs
- Brand new Variety Pack (I previously reviewed this)
- Single-Size Pack (Shadow/Liner Package, Blush Package, Foundation Package & Powder/Kabuki Package)
Starts: Friday, October 8
Ends: Saturday, October 23 @ 11:59pm ET
Who’s Eligible: Everyone!
If you’re under 18 years old, please ask your parents for permission to enter since you’ll have to provide us with your name and address in order for you to receive The Brush Guard.
Your prize will be mailed to you free of charge directly by the friendly and generous staff at The Brush Guard.
2 Ways to Enter
- Mandatory Entry (Leave a Comment) – Tell us what you like about Swatch And Learn & what you think we can improve on. We appreciate all constructive criticism and value your thoughts. If you plan to enter a second time by tweeting, please mention your Twitter name in your comment. (Maximum 1 comment per person.)
- 2nd Bonus Entry (Tweet) – Please (re)tweet the following: “Enter the @SwatchAndLearn giveaway to win The Brush Guard! Ends October 23 @ 11:59pm ET! http://bit.ly/dCgxie” (Maximum 1 tweet per person.)
We reserve the right to cancel this giveaway if we don’t have at least 5 participants. So tell your friends and anyone you know who uses makeup brushes to enter!
We’ll notify you via e-mail on October 24 if you’ve won, and you’ll have 72 hours to reply or you forfeit and we’ll have to choose another winner.