OPI My Dogsled Is a Hybrid from the Nordic Collection is one of those bright blue-ish greens that’s a pick-me-up. I don’t have to worry about it clashing with my skin tone – it always works without any hassles.
This is a shade that’s happy and bright, but not neon or too loud. It’s just right!
Although I have lots of turquoises and aquas in my collection, I always gravitate toward this familiar colour territory because it’s a no-brainer. And I love how it adds a pop of fun colour onto my nails. Plus this colour looks great on so many different skin tones, which is awesome!
OPI My Dogsled Is a Hybrid Pictures
OPI My Dogsled Is a Hybrid Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener (Used as a base coat)
- 2 coats of OPI My Dogsled Is a Hybrid
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Natural Light Photos
- Creamy sea green (Yes)
- Name: OPI My Dogsled Is a Hybrid
- Collection: OPI Nordic Collection Fall/Winter 2014
- Press Release: Click here to see the official OPI Nordic Collection press release
- Colours Available in the Collection: Going My Way or Norway?, Ice-Bergers & Fries, OPI with a Nice Finn-ish, My Voice is a Little Norse, Can’t aFjörd Not To, How Great is Your Dane?, My Dogsled is a Hybrid, Suzi Has a Swede Tooth, Do You Have this Color in Stock-holm?, Thank Glogg It’s Friday!, Viking in a Vinter Vonderland & Skating on Thin Ice-Land
- Amount: 15 mL (0.5 fl. oz.)
- What I Paid: Nothing! (This was provided by PR.)
- Where to Buy: Trade Secrets, NailPolishCanada & select beauty-supply stores, spas & salons
OPI My Dogsled Review
My Dogsled Is a Hybrid is a fun colour to wear because it adds a nice pop of colour to your fingertips or toenails, and I find it really easy to wear. (Then again, I’m the type of person who wears any colour comfortably. If you stick to traditional shades like red and pink, then maybe this will ease you out of your comfort zone!)
I think this shade is very flattering on so many different skin tones, which makes me happy because it means more people will enjoy wearing it.
The creme finish of My Dogsled Is a Hybrid by OPI allows the colour to be the real star. I love the simplicity, and it’s of course a plus that it’s also easy to remove. 😉
Application & Formula
The formula on this is on par with the excellent OPI nail polishes that I’ve come to expect. It’s smooth and creamy, and it took just two coats to achieve full opacity.
Final Verdict: 8.5/10
Colours like this always make me swoon, and this one is no different! I think that it’ll appeal to a lot of nailphiles, and it has a great formula, so it’s easy to use.
What’s your favourite green or blue-green nail polish? Which OPI Nordic Collection colour is your favourite?