Edit – March 2, 2014: CONGRATS, ERIN (aka Tin)! You’ve won my giveaway! To claim your prize, please reply to my e-mail within 48 hours of the time posted on the e-mail. Thanks to everyone for participating! Stay tuned – I have more giveaways coming up soon! 😉
It should come as no surprise that I’m extremely impressed with the wide variety of colours and the amazing formulas in the OPI Brazil Collection!
Check out the official press release I posted for more details about it. Plus I also did a Quick Look post showing you all the bottle shots and swatches. For in-depth reviews on the separate shades (I did a lot!), click on links at the bottom of this blog post!
I wanted to share this amazing collection with a fellow Canadian, so I reached out to PR and asked if we could team up. (They were more than happy to do so, and I extend my gratitude on behalf of all my Canadian readers for making this possible!)
Read the rest of this post carefully to learn how to enter to Win the Entire 12-Bottle OPI Brazil Collection!
- Starts: Now
- Ends: Friday February 28 at 11:59 pm EST
- Who Can Enter: Canadians only
- Prize: The entire 12-bottle OPI Brazil Collection!
How to Enter:
- Fill out the above Rafflecopter form and leave a comment on this blog post about anything you want. This will give you 1 entry.
How to Earn Extra Entries:
- You can earn extra entries by completing the other options listed in the form.
Selecting the Winner:
- Sometime on March 1 or 2, I’ll notify the winner (chosen by Rafflecopter) via e-mail. I’ll also announce it on some of my social-media platforms. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to my e-mail to claim the prize. Failure to do so will force me to randomly draw another winner. After the winner sends me the mailing address, I’ll forward it to OPI’s PR, and they’ll send you the prize directly!
- Please add swatchandlearn (at) gmail (dot) com to your Safe list so my e-mail doesn’t accidentally go to the Junk folder.
Please Vote for Me in a Nail Competition I Entered (It Takes Just a Few Seconds):
- I’m currently competing in a Nicole by OPI Challenge Contest that ends February 25, 2014.
- To vote, simply click the retweet button below and sign into your Twitter account.
- For more details, click the link above to be taken to my blog post explaining everyting.
- Note: Voting for me doesn’t give you an extra entry in this OPI Brazil Collection giveaway, but I would really appreciate your support!
— Mary (@SwatchAndLearn) February 18, 2014
Social Media You’ll Find Me On:
Good luck, and thanks for being amazing readers!
In case you’d like to see my in-depth reviews and swatches of the OPI Brazil Collection, check out these links. As I review more, I’ll update this.
- Next Stop…The Bikini Zone
- Don’t Bossa Nova Me Around
- Taupe-less Beach
- I São Paulo Over There
- OPI Scores a Goal!
- I Just Can’t Cope-acabana
- Where Did Suzi’s Man-go?
- Toucan Do It If You Try
- Kiss Me I’m Brazilian
- Red Hot Rio
The above are the 12 shades that you’re entering to win, but there are also mini Liquid Sands in the Beach Sandies Collection that I’ve also reviewed. (They’re not part of this giveaway, but you may still be interested in checking them out.)