On a dreary day, the easiest thing you can do to perk up your mood is to wear nail polish in a bright colour.
May I suggest Nicole by OPI Some Hearts from the Carrie Underwood Collection?
It’s a pigmented, creamy, vibrant coral pink that most definitely pops when you wear it, so it’s ideal for when you’re having a terrible day, and you need something to brighten your spirits in seconds.
The colour coupled with the exceptional formula is a real winner, and this is a fantastic colour to welcome the spring and summer months. (I just feel like this is a warm-weather shade, although you can be sure that I’d wear it anytime of year. Actually, I did wear this manicure last year, probably around October or so. 🙂
Nicole by OPI Some Hearts Pictures
Nicole by OPI Some Hearts Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener (Used as a base coat)
- 2 coats of Nicole by OPI Some Hearts
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Natural Light Photos
- Coral (Yes)
- Name: Nicole by OPI Some Hearts
- Collection: Nicole by OPI Carrie Underwood Collection 2014
- Press Release: Click here to see the Nicole by OPI Carrie Underwood Collection press release
- Quick Look: Click here to see my Nicole by OPI Love My Pups Quick Look post
- Colours Available in the Collection: Carrie’d Away, Lips are Dripping Honey, Southern Charm, Sweet Daisy, Carnival Cotton Candy, Goodbye Shoes, Sing You Like a Bee, Party Bus, Love My Pups, Color Me Country, Some Hearts, American as Apple Pie, Fisher Queen & Backstage Pass
- Amount: 15 mL (0.5 fl. oz.)
- What I Paid: Nothing! (This was provided by PR.)
- Where to Buy: Shoppers Drug Mart, Target, Wal-Mart, Loblaws, London Drug, Jean Coutu & other stores
Nicole by OPI Some Hearts Review
To me, coral is a great “happy” shade because it reminds me of those sunny summers when you’re hanging out at the park.
I feel like because it’s a coral that leans pink, it will be very flattering for lots of different skin tones.
This is definitely a nail polish that is timeless and defies trends. You’ll bring it out over and over again when you want a fresh pink that’s vibrant and gives you that bright punch of colour!
Nicole by OPI Some Hearts has a beautiful creme finish that’s simple and really lets the colour be the star of the show.
As any nailphile knows, a creme finish is the easiest to remove – hassle-free! Gotta love that, especially when you don’t have much time to spend on removal, and you want to change the colour quickly,
Application & Formula
With just a single coat, it covered like a dream, but I always use a minimum of 2 coats. You definitely won’t need to use any more than that because it’s already opaque at this point.
I can’t praise this polish enough because the formula is so easy to work with. Even if you’re not the best at applying your nail lacquer, you’ll find that you won’t have to struggle at all when you’re using a perfect formula like this.
Final Verdict: 9/10
I was in love with Nicole by OPI Some Hearts ever since I first wore it, and even now, I still enjoy wearing it.
If you’re looking for a fun and flirty shade to wear that’ll put you in the mood for spring, this is definitely a great choice!
How would you wear this coral pink? Do you ever match your nails to your lip colour? What other Nicole by OPI Carrie Underwood nail polish do you like?