If you saw my Instagram photo yesterday, you saw the Neon Rainbow Dotticure I did recently.
The weather has been gloomy, so I wanted to deck my nails out with neons. And since I haven’t done some fun nail art in a while, I decided to bust out my handy dotting tool as well.
(Is it just me, or is creating dots as addictive as popping bubble wrap?)
I’m still wearing this manicure today, and I love it so much. It has just the cheerful personality I wanted. (And, really, how could bringing a rainbow everywhere you go not cheer you up, right?)
I urge you to try this look out. It’s extremely quick and easy to do, plus it’s perfect for when you can’t decide on wearing a single colour. (Sometimes being indecisive is a good thing. Haha!)
Neon Rainbow Dotticure Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener
- Silver: OPI This Gown Needs a Crown (Provided by PR.)
- Pink: China Glaze Shocking Pink
- Orange: Orly Mayhem Mentality
- Yellow: Orly Glowstick
- Green: Illamasqua Nurture (Provided by Illamasqua.)
- Blue: Illamasqua Noble (Provided by Illamasqua.)
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Natural Light Photos
When you can’t decide on one nail polish to wear, do you wear them all at once like I did? 😉 Do you wear neons in the winter, too?