I wear glasses, so you can call me “Four Eyes”. But now I also wear Hallowe’en Spooky Eyes Nail Art with 6 extra pairs, so you can do the math before giving me a new nickname. 😉
“What big eyes you have!” “All the better to see you!” *Adjusts glasses* *Adjusts nails*
I was in the mood for an offbeat manicure, so I decided to go for googly eyes.
On my index and pinkie fingers, I used China Glaze Papaya Punch with one glitter coat of China Glaze Boo-Gie Down (from the Monsters Ball Collection). Then, for the other fingers, I used Nicole by OPI Fisher Queen (from the Carrie Underwood Collection). The eyes are made with China Glaze Snow and Deborah Lippmann Fade to Black.
Hallowe’en Spooky Eyes Nail Art Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengther (Used as a base coat)
- Orange: 2 coats of China Glaze Papaya Punch
- Glitter: 1 coat of China Glaze Boo-Gie Down*
- Dark Purple: 2 coats of Nicole by OPI Fisher Queen*
- White: China Glaze Snow
- Black: Deborah Lippmann Fade to Black*
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
(The items marked with an asterisk were provided by PR.)
Natural Light Photos
Hope you liked this fun little Hallowe’en nail art. It’s very easy to do, and it’s great if you’re in a pinch – fast and simple!