I e-mailed Nicole and she replied to claim her prize. 🙂
Thanks to everyone for participating! I’ll be having another Canadians-only giveaway really soon. 😉
Did you go trick-or-treating last night? Well, this Milani giveaway is all treat and no trick. There’s tons of loot to win!
I think the Dirty Harry quote is very fitting for this: “You’ve got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?” 😉
As a special thank you to my Canadian blog readers, I got in touch with the kind people from Milani and organized this massive Milani giveaway. I was blown away by their amazing generosity – it far exceeded any of my expectations, and I am very grateful!
Ends: Friday November 11, 2011 @ 11:59 pm (Eastern)
Who Can Enter: Canadian residents of any age
Grand Prize: Everything you see in the above photo is what one lucky Canadian reader will receive!
Complete List of Milani Products in the Grand Prize:
- 1 Liquif’Eye Eyeliner in Black
- 2 Crystal Eyez Shadow in Green & Purple
- 2 Infinite Liquid Eyeliner in Blue & Green
- 1 Distinct Lash Mascara in Black
- 2 3D Glitzy Gloss in Pink & Orange
- 1 HD Lip Gloss in Pink
- 1 Lip Flash in Brown
- 1 Runway Shadow Kit in Haute Couture
- 1 Sharpener
- 1 Baked Bronzer
- 2 Neon Polish in Teal & Pink
- 2 Nail Art Polish in Orange & Blue
- 1 Baked Metallic Eye shadow in Black
- 1 Runway Singles in Beach Sand
- 2 Crystal Glosses (pinks)
- Gift Basket is a Cosmetic Bag
How to Enter:
Leave a comment on this post answering both of these questions:
- What is a beauty tip or trick that you’ve learned? (Feel free to mention more than one if you want.)
- Why do you visit Swatch And Learn?
When you fill out the comment form, please make sure you’ve included your valid e-mail address so that I can contact you if you win.
- Only one comment per person, please.
- I’ll choose the winner randomly using random.org sometime on Saturday November 12.
- Afterwards, I’ll announce the winner on this page, the giveaway tab page, Twitter & Google+.
- I’ll e-mail the winner & the winner has 72 hours (from when I send the e-mail) to reply, or I’ll have to choose a new winner.
- The winner will need to provide me with their name and Canadian mailing address, which I will forward over to Milani.
- Milani will then send the lucky winner everything you see in the photo above!
Let’s Build Bridges Instead of Walls:
While it isn’t mandatory for you to follow me on any of the below avenues, I would appreciate your support and input. I enjoy connecting with my readers, so feel free to say hey! (I don’t bite…unless you’re a cookie. Yum!)
- Twitter: @SwatchAndLearn
- Google+: Mary S. (Please +1 your favourite posts!)
- Beautylish: Mary S.
- Google Friend Connect: In the sidebar on the left, there’s an option to join my site.
- E-mail Subscription: If you want to have every new blog post e-mailed to you, please click on the photo in the left sidebar of Pingu (my mom’s cat who’s wearing a top hat & monocle) to sign up.
And if you have time to look through some of my other blog posts and leave a comment, I would be delighted!
(I reply to every single comment, so please check back for my reply if you’re interested. Sometimes it may take me a day or so, but I definitely take it very seriously and always reply because I want you to know that you’re heard!)
Good luck to everyone!