I call this eye look Techno Trees because it’s what I picture robotic trees on Jupiter would look like.
Seeing the photos now, I realize that I should’ve blended the brown into the green more. Was rushing that morning…and it shows.
Green and brown is a color combo I’ve liked for a long time – even my home decor is green and brown!
There’s something very earthy about this look, but instead of being hippy, it gets trippy with the flashy chrome finish.
Eye of the Day Pictures:
What I Used:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (Eden)
- NYX Ultra Pearl Mania (Walnut Pearl) – brown on upper & lower eyelids
- NYX Dramatic Chromatic Eyeshadow Pigment (Herb) – green on upper & lower eyelids
- Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Blackest Black) – upper lashline
- CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil (Black Onyx) – lower lashline
- Everyday Minerals Everyday Eye Shadow Brush – to apply wet pigment
- Elf Cosmetics Eye Shadow Brush – to pat dry pigment over wet pigment (to set it)
- MAC 217 Blending Brush – to buff brown pigment on the outer corners & to blend into green
What are your favorite eye-shadow color combinations?