There were lots of products that I fell in love with. But sometimes things just weren’t meant to be. They started seeing other people. And they made up lame excuses for sneaking out in the middle of the night. Needless to say, the relationship was cut short.
Of course I was heartbroken, but new products entered my life. Some took me for dinner and a movie. Others serenaded me with a Spanish guitar. And one special product made me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.
Here are the products that I’ve been faithful to because they’ve never let me down when I needed them. We plan to grow old together and celebrate many happy anniversaries.
Here Are the Products I Reach for Daily or Very Often
Click on any of the links below to read my in-depth review & see pictures of each!
- Clarisonic Mia
- Clean & Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover
- Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Vita-Ciment Topseal
- Britney Spears Fantasy
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Eden
- NYX HD High Definition Eye Shadow Base
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Greed
- Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Shower Gel
- Everyday Minerals Base Fairly Light Neutral (Intensive Formula)
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
- Marcelle Wet or Dry Eye Shadow Cabaret
- Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner Blackest Black
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Zero
- Clarisonic Mia – Removes makeup & leaves my skin looking & feeling clean (My favorite brush is the “Normal” one because it has a more invigorating clean than the “Sensitive” or “Delicate” brush heads.)
- Clean & Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover – Takes off even heavy-duty waterproof gel liner
- Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique Vita-Ciment Topseal – Protects hair from heat styling & makes your tresses soft, smooth & shiny
- Britney Spears Fantasy – Smells like yummy vanilla & cotton candy (I’ve went through so many bottles of this & have several back-ups.)
- Hard Candy Sheer Envy Primer – Helps my mineral foundation last longer & stay matte longer
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Eden – Makes eye shadow last all day without creasing, has a yellowy-beige color & intensifies eye shadows (I’m on my 2nd tube.)
- NYX HD High Definition Eye Shadow Base – Makes eye shadow last all day without creasing & goes on translucent
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Greed – Makes eye shadow last all day without creasing, adds glamorous gold glitter/sheen & brings out the shimmer in eye shadows
- Bath & Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Shower Gel – Starts my day with a relaxing vanilla & caramel aroma & lathers incredibly well (I’m almost done my 4th bottle.)
- Everyday Minerals Base Fairly Light Neutral (Intensive Formula) – Feels lightweight, provides buildable coverage, doesn’t break me out & is very affordable (I’m almost done my 5th or 6th container.)
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat – Dries nail polish rock hard in about 15 minutes (I have the huge professional kit & just fill up this little bottle when it’s running low.)
- Marcelle Wet or Dry Eye Shadow Cabaret – Go-to medium gray that’s perfect for smokey eyes or pairing with almost any color (I’ve burned through 3 of these & the picture shows that I hit pan on this 4th one.)
- Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner Blackest Black – A smooth, intense, smudge-proof & waterproof jet-black liner that’s easy to work with (This is my 2nd pot & I have several back-ups.)
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Zero – Black waterproof eyeliner in pencil form that doesn’t budge all day (I’m on my 2nd pencil of this.)
What are your trusty go-to products that you use daily or very often? Have you tried any of the above? If so, do you agree or disagree with me?