Spring for a new nail polish!
While the mercury drops and the snow accumulates here in Toronto, how does this Canadian choose to warm up? Not with a scarf, a homemade knitted hat, or cozy cashmere gloves, but with nail polish, of course! That’s beauty blogger logic for ya. 😉
Launching worldwide on February 21, 2017, the Essie Spring 2017 Collection may help you forget the cold and make you think months ahead.
The Essie Spring 2017 Collection landed at Swatch And Learn headquarters yesterday, and the moment I locked eyes with each of the six shades, it began an undeniable spring fling!
- On the Roadie is a green that makes my heart race towards the checkered flags and secure first place.
- Blue goes all the way with All the Wave, a royal indigo that’s a crowning glory.
- Designated DJ will take you for a spin or a midnight stroll on the wild side.
- Dive into the deep end of the pink spectrum with B’aha Moment!, and leave nails exclaiming, “Eureka!”
- No pardons or apologies are necessary with a stunning soft coral mango shade like Excuse Me, Sur!
- Finally, we have the sixth shade in the collection, Backseat Besties, which will be a frontrunner for those who are BFFs with pink.
Overall, the collection offers a variety of colours that will appease those who enjoy statement nails and delicate manicures alike.
I used two coats of colour for all of my swatches (except for Excuse Me, Sur and Backseat Besties, where I used three coats).
The two coaters provided excellent, full opacity with a creamy formula that was easy to apply. The three coaters had a slightly milky consistency, so to cover up streakiness, that third coat was needed.