I hope that 2018 is treating you well and that the New Year is full of adventures, challenges and learning opportunities.
It’s been a while since I’ve blogged. The other day, I was going through my old computer files and came across some swatches I took last year of the Essie Winter 2017 Collection. While this isn’t the newest collection, I still thought it was worth sharing, especially because the formula on these is fantastic!
All these swatches of the Essie Winter 2017 Collection are two easy coats per colour. I was able to achieve full opacity, and the shine on these is undeniable.
My favourites are On Your Mistletoes (blue), New Year, New Hue (plum) and Ring in the Bling (shimmery red). They’re the bold and the beautiful.
These are the six shades in the Essie Winter 2017 Collection:
- New Year, New Hue – Beat the nail drum for this saturated plum.
- Be Cherry! – A retro red that you’ll love ‘cherry’ much!
- On Your Mistletoes – Tip-toe towards this bold blue.
- Social-Lights – A unique soft grey with a warm, autumnal shimmer.
- Suit & Tied – This dusty peach is muted, sophisticated and easy to wear.
- Ring in the Bling – Set your nailphile heart on fire with this flaming red.