The second I found out that the OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sand 4-Bottle Mini Set existed, I knew that it would make the perfect giveaway prize!
So I had to buy it to treat one lucky reader! It’s a small token from me to say thank you for your support.
Not only will you get adorable mini bottles, which are highly collectible, but this set includes all of the Liquid Sand colours released so far!
This will be a great way for you to see which one you like the best before you commit to a full-size bottle.
Since reviewing 2 of the Liquid Sands, OPI Get Your Number (my favourite) and OPI Stay the Night, I’ve noticed that a lot of you are intrigued with the unique Liquid Sand finish…and for good reason! I think it’s one of the most original concepts that we’ve seen in the nail industry in quite some time!
Please carefully read the full rules in this post before entering.
Edit: After this post was published, I’ve also reviewed & photographed OPI Can’t Let Go (purple Liquid Sand), OPI The Impossible (red Liquid Sand), and OPI What Wizardry Is This? (taupe Liquid Sand coming out in March).
Another Edit: The lucky winner is Melissa! Congratulations! Since there are multiple Melissas, just to be clear, the winner is the one who left a comment on January 16 at 6:18 am. I’ve sent her an e-mail. She has 48 hours to claim her prize! Thanks to everyone for participating. I’ll be having another giveaway soon. Stay tuned!
Yet Another Edit: Melissa was so fast! She already replied to my e-mail! So now this giveaway is officially closed.
- Starts: Now
- Ends: Saturday January 19 at noon Eastern
- Who Can Enter: Canadian & U.S. residents
- Prize: One OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sand 4-bottle mini set
- How Many Times You Can Enter: Even if you comment more than once, I will only count it as a single entry.
- How to Enter: Leave a comment on this blog post about anything. (e.g. How you found out about Swatch And Learn, what’s on your nails, the last movie you watched, etc.)
- Please Help Me Spread the Word: I’d appreciate it if you could help me get the word out about this giveaway. Feel free to tweet, blog, etc. about it.
- Picking the Winner: I’ll be using Random.org to randomly select the winner. I’ll announce the winner sometime on January 19 or 20. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to my e-mail to claim the prize. Failure to do so will force me to randomly draw another winner. After the winner sends me the mailing address, I’ll mail out your prize! (Please add email@example.com to your Safe list so my e-mail doesn’t accidentally go to the Junk folder.)
Please Support Me Along These Social-Media Platforms
No, it’s not mandatory to be entered in this giveaway, but I would appreciate your support.
- “Like” me on Facebook (Swatch And Learn)
- Twitter (@SwatchAndLearn)
- Instagram (@swatchandlearn)
- Google+ (Mary)
- beautylish (Mary)
- Pinterest (Mary)
- BlogLovin’ (Swatch And Learn)
- Feedburner – RSS Feed & E-mail Subscription (Swatch And Learn)
In case you’re curious to see what the colours look like up close, I took photos of my full-size bottles for a better view. (Note: This giveaway is for the mini set.)
(Click here to see my OPI Get Your Number Swatches & Review!)
(Click here to see my OPI Stay the Night Swatches & Review!)
Click here to see my OPI Can’t Let Go Swatches & Review!
Best of luck in the draw, everyone! 🙂 Hope you like this little surprise giveaway!