In case you haven’t heard of Pretty Serious Cosmetics, they’re an Australian company that ships worldwide. (If you’re interested, check out my posts where I’ve featured Pretty Serious nail polishes.)
They’ve come out with beautiful polishes, and the creative genius behind it who I’ve admired is Karen (or Kaz). She actually started out as a blogger, so every colour she comes out with evolves from true passion and an in-depth understanding of the beauty industry.
I received the official Pretty Serious Cosmetics Daphne’s Birthday Party press release a little while ago, and knew I had to share this special opportunity with all of my readers!
Find out how you can win every single nail-polish that Pretty Serious Cosmetics releases until their girl, Daphne, turns 2 years old!
As if that wasn’t enough, everyone who participates will receive a 20% off discount code that can be applied on their next order!
Check out all the important details in this post, and good luck!
Below is the official press release sent to me by Pretty Serious Cosmetics:
PRETTY SERIOUS IS TURNING ONE!
Our fabulous NEW sparkling birthday polish “Daphne’s Birthday Party” is now on sale and you can help us make May 14th a very special day for both us and our girl Daphne, and pick yourself up some bonuses as well!
How can you be a part of the festivities? Easy!
Firstly, grab yourself a bottle of Daphne’s Birthday Party as soon as you possibly can! You want to make sure you have yourself properly prepared in time. You can pick it up now at www.pretty-serious.com.
Next, get that polish of sparkly explosion on your nails so you can grab yourself a swatch or two (a whole blog posts worth even!) If you are going to put it on your blog, you may want to get it ready before hand, but most importantly…
TRY NOT TO EXPLODE AS YOU WAIT UNTIL MAY 14TH!!!
Once it hits May 14th in your timezone, unleash upon the interwebs with all you have and wish Daphne a Happy Birthday! We want to spread the sparkly confetti far and wide on one big special day, and we don’t care if you aren’t a nail artist with but just a dormant instagram account to your name – join in with us!
Finally, come to our site and hit the Contact Us tab on the side of the page, or just email firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know where you put your swatch.
We’re giving everyone who joins in a 20% off discount code for their next order! But most importantly, we’ll put you in the draw to win the very special prize of
EVERY SINGLE POLISH WE RELEASE UNTIL DAPHNE TURNS 2!!!
Trust us, that’s quite a bit of polish that will start paying off rather immediately.
As we said before though, just a few general rules-
- Your swatches must be of Daphne’s Birthday Party, and they must be your own. Stealing someone else’s swatch of Poltergeist Puddle and putting it up on the day doesn’t count. Just saying, because there’s always someone… Also, the polish must have been bought by you. No buying one bottle so you and 5 close friends can enter. That’s not very sporting. Group orders are okay, provided every entrant purchases their own bottle.
- Your swatch must be viewable to all on some form of social media or website. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, your own blog – the more the merrier!
- Each person will only be entered into the draw once. We toyed with the idea of an entry per separate post, but obviously, some people have a much larger online presence than others and we wanted a fair and even playing field for everyone joining in. We hope everyone will simply get into the spirit of it all and go crazy, if possible, anyway!
- When we say “every single polish”, that does not include any special one off polishes we may do for whatever reason. An example of this is The Great Below, a one of a kind polish currently up for auction for Paint It Blue. Other Limited Edition’s in the vein of Emma Louise or Golden Ticket – all yours!
- The competition is open to anyone who buys a bottle of Daphne’s Birthday Party. Any bloggers that we may give a promotional sample to are not eligible, but if they bought a polish like everyone else – fair game! Also, our immediate family and close friends – all ineligible.
- We’ll draw the winner as soon as we can possibly organise it after the day is well and truly done. It will be drawn by a mutual third party who we have not yet decided on, and we will post a video of the drawing on our YouTube channel for all to see. Kaz is already cranky that she has to be in front of the camera, but we will do our best to prove we have an honest winner.
If anyone has any questions or is confused about anything – PLEASE ASK US! Leave a comment on our blog or Facebook wall, send an email, whatever you are comfortable with! We won’t bite, and we’re happy to help!
We hope you’ll be a part of our incredible first birthday celebration!
There’s still time to grab a bottle, so feel free to share this info on your blogs and help us make our first birthday an even bigger party!!
Daphne’s Birthday Party is now available from www.pretty-serious.com for $9.95. Our Aussie made polishes are cruelty free, vegan friendly and Big 3 free. Volume is 11ml/0.37fl.oz
Will you be entering the competition? What’s your favourite Pretty Serious Cosmetics nail polish you’ve seen or tried?