Pretty Serious Comfy Y-Fronts from the Brand New Undies Collection is a cobalt blue that packs more punch than Wonder Woman confronting a snarky villain.
This is the sort of blue for those dreary days when you’re in the mood for something vibrant and want a nail colour that’ll shake things up!
Pretty Serious Comfy Y-Fronts Pictures
Pretty Serious Comfy Y-Fronts Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener – Original version (Used as a base coat)
- 2 coats of Pretty Serious Comfy Y-Fronts
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Artificial Light Photos
Natural Light Photos
- Royal blue creme (Yes)
- Name: Pretty Serious Comfy Y-Fronts
- Collection: Pretty Serious Brand New Undies Collection
- Colours Available in the Collection: Boy Leg Briefs, Comfy Y-Fronts, Daring Delicates, Granny Panties, Knickers in a Knot, Lacy Underthings, Racy Lingerie, Under Dunders & Unmentionables
- Amount: 11 mL (0.37 fl. oz.)
- Retail Price: $9.95 AUD
- Disclosure: This post contains a press sample provided by PR.
- Where to Buy: Pretty Serious Cosmetics website, Harlow & Co. & select stockists
Pretty Serious Comfy Y-Fronts Review
Comfy Y-Fronts by Pretty Serious is a look-at-me bold blue that’s not for the shy at heart. Be prepared for many onlookers to comment on your nails. (This is definitely the case whenever I sport this polish!)
With a creme finish in the absence of shimmer or glitter, the colour gets all the attention. There’s no need for bells and whistles because this polish makes a lot of ‘noise’ on its own!
Application & Formula
Wow, this beauty applied like a dream – so smooth and pigmented! You might even be able to get away with a single generous coat, but I used two coats, out of habit.
Although I’m posting this review now, I wore this polish quite a while ago. I don’t remember it staining my fingers or nails.
This Pretty Serious Cosmetics nail polish is free of the usual Big-3 suspects (Formaldehyde, Toluene, and DBP), but it’s also free of Formaldehyde Resin.
Additionally, you’ll be happy to know that it’s vegan-friendly and cruelty-free.
Final Verdict: 9.5/10
Pretty Serious Comfy Y-Fronts is one of those WOW polishes because no matter what your skin tone is, this colour stands out.
If you haven’t tried wearing a fun blue before, I urge you to test the waters!
What’s your favourite cobalt-blue nail polish? Which indie nail-polish brand dominates your collection?