Sometimes you want sexy-vixen nails that you imagine a femme fatale in film noir would wear.
When you’re in that mood, I suggest you reach for OPI Innie Minnie Mighty Bow, which is from the OPI Couture de Minnie Collection!
Not only is the name a bit of a tongue twister (I loved practicing those when I was a kid!), but the colour is so hot, you’d better turn the fan on to cool off. 😉 It’s like a hot pepper for your nails! Caliente!
Every so often, I get in the mood to sport a classy red. This is exactly the type I would go for, and I know I’ll be wearing this again!
OPI Innie Minnie Mightie Bow Pictures
OPI Innie Minnie Mightie Bow Swatches
All swatches have:
- Essie First Base (Base Coat)
- 2 coats of OPI Innie Minnie Mightie Bow
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Natural Light Photos
- Crimson (Yes)
- Name: OPI Innie Minnie Mightie Bow
- Collection: OPI Couture de Minnie Collection
- Press Release: Click here to see the OPI Couture de Minnie Collection press release & promo pictures
- Giveaway: Canadians, until May 24, 2013 at 11:59 pm Eastern, enter my giveaway to win the entire OPI Couture de Minnie Collection!
- Colours Available in the Collection: Magazine Cover Mouse (Liquid Sand), Chic from Ears to Tail, A Definite Moust-Have, Innie Minnie Mighty Bow & Minnie Style
- Amount: 15 mL (0.5 fl. oz.)
- What I Paid: Nothing! (This was provided by PR.)
- Where to Buy: Trade Secrets & select beauty stores, spas & salons (Available in June)
OPI Innie Minnie Mightie Bow Review
Innie Minnie Mighty Bow, catch this colour by the toe! 😉
This glowy red is one hot tamale! You’ll love how decadent it looks on your nails, and it creates that classic, feminine manicure with all the seduction of Old Hollywood glam!
While I don’t paint my toenails all that much, this is definitely a shade that I can see worn on toenails because it really pops and makes such a statement.
Innie Minnie Mightie Bow by OPI is shimmery and looks like it glows! Polish like this can be difficult to photograph because it’s so intense.
But, I hope that you’ll be able to see the ‘glow’ I’m referring to, especially when it’s enhanced by my camera’s flash.
Application & Formula
Innie Minnie Mightie Bow applied smoothly, evenly, and very pigmented. Haha, and I’m not sure why, but whenever I apply a red nail polish, maybe I get nervous because I always seem to paint my cuticles by accident.
This polish has a perfect formula, so all the painted cuticles are due to my own error. That being said, I didn’t do any clean-up, and I still get a great deal of happiness out of manicures that have imperfections. They don’t bother me because I enjoy the colour. Happiness is more important than perfection! 🙂
Final Verdict: 9/10
I really loved wearing this sexy red nail polish, and I know I’ll be wearing it again when I crave a traditional red next time!
What’s your favourite red nail polish? Are you into film noir? Who’s your favourite femme fatale?