Yesterday, I shared my thoughts with you on OPI I’m All Ears from the Vintage Minnie Mouse Collection. Although it was like, it wasn’t love.
So, what did I do? I Konaded the *beep* out of it. 😉 Here are Pink & Black Zebra Nails!
I turned to my tried-and-true full-nail Konad image plate m57. The zebra print never lets me down. Even when I’ve used it over a polish I didn’t care for, it turns it into a winning manicure for me that I enjoy wearing.
Haha, maybe it’s a cop-out because I’m sure you all have seen this zebra print a bazillion times. It’s nothing revolutionary now. But, it just goes to show you what a must-have the Konad m57 image plate is! 🙂 If you don’t already have it, get it!
Pink & Black Zebra Print Nails Swatches
All swatches have:
- 1 coat of Nail Tek Foundation II Base Coat
- 2 coats of OPI I’m All Ears (This was provided by PR.)
- Nail Stamping:
- Konad Image Plate m57
- Konad Special Nail Polish (Black)
- 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Natural Light Photos
(In case you’re curious, you can see the base polish solo in my OPI I’m All Ears swatches & review post.)
Konad Image Plate m57 Picture
Konad Tutorial: Check out my Konad Tutorial for step-by-step written instructions & visual aids to make nail stamping easier!
Stamping Products I Used to Create This Look:
- Konad m57 Image Plate: $6.99 USD
- Konad Special Nail Polish (Black): 11 mL – $6.99 USD
- Konad Stamper (came in a set with a metal scraper): $4.99 USD for set
- Konad Plastic Scraper: $2.50 USD
- Where to Buy Konad Supplies: WowSoCool & OC Nail Art
Do you have a tried and true stamping image plate that turns an okay manicure into a manicure you love?