A few days ago, I reached for my trusty bottle of China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy. (It’s one of my all-time favourite polishes, and I’ve worn it over 10 times.)
After removing that manicure, I was still in the mood for a neon, but I couldn’t decide on one to wear. So what did I do? I decided to wear 4 of them at once in a Neon Ombre/Skittle Manicure!
All of these colours come from the China Glaze Poolside Collection. I’ve worn 5 of the colours from this collection and have blogged about 3 of them.
I’ve seen ombre and skittle nail art everywhere, and I’ve always wanted to try it. Finally I joined the bandwagon! 😉
In person, these colours are as bright as highlighter markers! They scream summer to me, and I’m still wearing it because I can’t bring myself to remove it yet.
Neon Ombre/Skittle Manicure Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
- Yellow (thumb & pinkie): 4 coats of China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
- Pinkish Red (index finger): 3 coats of China Glaze Pool Party
- Coral (middle finger): 3 coats of China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy
- Orange (ring finger): 3 coats of China Glaze Sun Worshiper
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Natural Light Photos
(Psst! In case you’re wondering what colour that green is, it’s China Glaze Kiwi Cool-Ada!)
I’ve blogged about 5 of the polishes from the China Glaze Poolside Collection, in case you’re interested:
- China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy Swatches & Review
- China Glaze Pool Party Swatches & Review
- China Glaze Kiwi Cool-Ada Swatches & Review
- China Glaze Sun Worshiper Swatches & Review
- China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini Swatches & Review
If you can’t narrow down which polish to wear, do you sometimes wear them all at once? Which neons are your favourites?