Congratulations, Lauren Lucas!
I e-mailed Lauren (Monday September 12 at 2:17 pm Eastern) and she replied to my e-mail. I passed along her information to WowSoCool and they’ll be sending her the egift certificate for $25 shortly! Congratulations, again!
And thank you to everyone for participating! It was a lot of fun, and stay tuned for upcoming giveaways. Hope you all will continue to come back, browse Swatch And Learn, and leave a comment to say hey. 🙂
As promised, I have been working on a new giveaway for you all. Since a lot of you seem to be just as interested in nail polish and nail art as I am, I thought this time a nail-art giveaway would be the most appropriate.
I’ve shopped at WowSoCool.com several times. They have tons of reasonably priced nail-art supplies including Konad image plates, stampers, Konad Special Nail Polishes, etc. They offer free shipping on orders of $20 or more for US and Canadian orders. (They also do ship internationally. The only restrictions are that they don’t ship to Brazil or Qatar.)
I got in touch with Jessica from WowSoCool, and she was generous enough to provide the prize for my blog giveaway. Many thanks to her!
What You Could Win:
- $25 eGift Certificate
- (A coupon code will be e-mailed to you, and you can use it to purchase things from WowSoCool.)
Ends: Sunday September 11 @ 11:59 pm Eastern
Who Can Enter:
- This giveaway is open to everyone! (Well, except for those in Brazil or Qatar due to site shipping restrictions. Sorry!)
How to Enter:
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what nail art you want to try sometime. (E.g. nail stamping, freehand nail art, water marbling, sponging, ombre, skittles, sequins, fimo decorations, crackle, etc.)
- Only 1 entry per person, please. (I want to give everyone an equal chance of winning.)
How I’ll Choose the Winner & How You’ll Claim Your Prize:
- On Monday September 12, I’ll use Random.org to randomly choose a winner. I’ll send a congratulatory e-mail to the winner. That person will have 72 hours to reply. (This is just to let me know that the e-mail is a working one.) When I receive your reply, I’ll send your e-mail address and name over to Jessica from WowSoCool and they’ll e-mail you the $25 coupon code. At this point, I’ll also announce the winner on this page, in the giveaway-tab post, and on Twitter.
Some Other Things I Need to Blab About:
- I reply to every single comment left. It may take me a day or so to get back, but I always reply to let you know that you’re heard and appreciated.
- Even though you don’t have to comment on my other posts, follow me on Twitter (@SwatchAndLearn), Google Friend Connect, or Google+ (Mary S.), it would be nice if you did. And please +1 your favourite Swatch And Learn posts on Google+! You can also check out my nail art on beautylish!
Nail Posts on Swatch And Learn:
If you’re interested in how to use Konad and nail-stamping stuff, you might be interested in checking this out:
Here’s my nail art using Konad and Bundle Monster supplies:
You may also be interested in these posts:
Good luck in the draw, everyone!