Yesterday I flossed China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini on here, but if you read the post, you knew that I put something on top.
Well, this is what I did! 🙂 Of course, since it’s such an in-your-face, high-contrast manicure, I loved it!
Even though the yellow solo was flashy, I had to put it ‘over the top’ like Steven Tyler kept saying on American Idol this week. 😛
What do you think of this Black & Yellow Konadicure (or…BundleMonstericure)?
Does it make you think of that Black and Yellow song? Or does it remind you of bumblebees who vandalized the beehive? (It reminds me of both.)
Black & Yellow Konadicure Swatches
All swatches have:
- Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat
- 2 coats of China Glaze Snow
- 2 coats of China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
- Stamping Polish
- Konad Special Nail Polish (Black)
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Natural Light Photos
Bundle Monster Image Plate BM-208 Picture
Nail StampingTutorial: Check out my Konad Tutorial for step-by-step written instructions & visual aids to make nail stamping easier!
What I Used to Create This Look:
- Bundle Monster Image Plate BM-208: Came in a 25-piece set for $21.99 USD that you can buy here
- Konad Special Nail Polish (Black): 11 mL – $6.99 USD
- Konad Stamper (came in a set with a metal scraper): $4.99 USD for set
- Konad Plastic Scraper: $2.50 USD
- Where to Buy Konad Supplies: WowSoCool & OC Nail Art
What was the last nail-stamping design you did? Do you prefer freehand nail art?