I’m a big fan of argyle, so even though it’s typically associated more with fall, I have no qualms about sporting it into the summer. Wear what you want whenever you want. That’s my nail-polish philosophy.
Surprisingly, I hadn’t tried the argyle pattern from the Konad m60 Image Plate. With all the plates I have, I probably overlooked it, but it’s no longer neglected!
Here, I’ve done an Argyle Konadicure with the incredible Nubar Indigo Illusion, which is a multichrome that I wore for the first time!
Really love this combination, and I thought up another neat idea that I may try to execute soon. Keep your eyes peeled on Swatch And Learn for it!
Argyle Konadicure Swatches
All swatches have:
- 1 coat of OPI Natural Nail Base Coat
- 2 coats of Nubar Indigo Illusion
- Nail stamping: Konad Special Nail Polish (Black)
- 1 coat of Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Konad Image Plate m60 Picture
Konad Image Plate m60 Review (Argyle)
I’m totally biased because I love argyle. But thank goodness the pattern worked out well. It was easy to pick up. I did this Konadicure in a hurry and I wasn’t being careful at all. So it’s a true testament to the quality of the engraving that it turned out well on the nail.
Since I really enjoyed wearing this argyle pattern, I’ve thought up another fun look I can do with it. Hopefully it turns out as well as I’m envisioning it in my head. Watch for it in a future post. 🙂
Konad Tutorial: Check out my Konad Tutorial for step-by-step written instructions & visual aids to make nail stamping easier!
What I Used to Create This Look:
- Nubar Indigo Illusion: 15 mL – $4.50 CAD (bought at a special discounted price)
- Konad m60 Image Plate: $6.99 USD
- Konad Special Nail Polish (Black): 11 mL – $6.99 USD
- Konad Stamper (came in a set with a metal scraper): $4.99 USD for set
- Konad Plastic Scraper: $2.50 USD
- Where to Buy Konad Supplies: Konad Stamping Nail Art, Trans Design, Head2Toe, WowSoCool, OC Nail Art & select mall kiosks
Are you a fan of argyle even though we’re heading into summer? Don’t you just love Nubar Indigo Illusion and multichrome nail polish in general? What are some Konadicure designs you’d like to see on Swatch And Learn?