** This post was written by Fiona. She no longer blogs for Swatch And Learn. However, Mary still continues to blog and will be happy to reply to your comment. **
I feel so ashamed of this post, but I guess that’s why it’s called a Haul of Shame, right? A few weeks ago, Cherry Culture had one of their frequent 20% sales. I was a moth, and the CC sale was the candle. I couldn’t resist. I’m crazy… and not the good kind.
I think it’s safe to say that you should never shop if you’re happy/sad/excited/hungry/mad/crazy/depressed/bored/Fiona. I tend to buy things I don’t really need just for momentary satisfaction. And then I look at my drawers full of barely used stuff and faint (not literally).
Anyway, without further ado, here are my Haul of Shames. Please don’t laugh at me. Also, at the bottom of this post is my first weak attempt at some nail art; it is called “Who Ate the Fish?” (Please don’t laugh at me for that, either!)
- L.A. Colors Enchanting – Reddish brown copper
- L.A. Colors Jewel Tone – Teal & purple glitter top coat
- L.A. Girl Rock Star Live on Stage – Super glittery bronze gold
- L.A. Girl Rock Star Punk – Blue? Green? Purple? Can’t decide what this color is yet!
- L.A. Girl Metal Graphite – Metallic steel shade
- L.A. Girl Metal Obsidian – Metallic black
- L.A. Girl Metal Antique Gold – Metallic gold with some olive undertone
- L.A. Girl Metal Pink Steel – Metallic rose pink
- L.A. Girl Glitter Addict Aqueous – Baby-blue glitter top coat
- L.A. Girl Glitter Addict Purge – Green glitter top coat
- Milani One-Coat Glitter Red Sparkle – Sparkly red glitter color, like Dorothy’s slippers!
- L.A. Girl Disco Can U Dig It? – Bright grass green (supposed to glow in black light)
- L.A. Girl Disco Strobe Light – Glow-in-black-light top coat (hoping)
- L.A. Girl Matte Matte Sky Blue – Erm… a matte sky blue, I hope
- LA Splash Golden Seahorse – Seafoam green with gold glitter
- NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick Sparkling Red – Rosy salmon shade with lots of shimmer
- NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick Sparkling Walnut – Reddish brown with lots of shimmer
- NYX Diamond Sparkle Lipstick Sparkling Orchid – Pink with purple undertones & lots of shimmer
- NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors Gem – Pinkish-orangish coral
- NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors Chloe – Hot pink with purple shimmer
- NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors Chaos – Deep red
- NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors Harmonica – Petal pink
- NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors Haute Coutoure – Pinkish burgundy with shimmer
- NYX Ultra Mania Fanta Pearl – Pearlescent dusty coral
- NYX Ultra Mania Jade Pearl – Pearlescent grass green
- NYX Ultra Mania Baby Blue Pearl – Pearlescent soft blue
- NYX Ultra Mania Walnut Pearl – Pearlescent brown
- NYX Ultra Mania Pearl – Pearlescent soft pink
- Eyeko Line & Shine Electric Blue & Teal – Blue duo-ended liners that line & shade
Stuff I Gotz
I didn’t actually get that many different products, just grabbed a lot of colors in products I wanted at the time. Someone call Intervention!
I also tried my hand at using Konad and Fauxnad stamps for the very first time. My conclusion is that I suck, so I only did two little stamps on the 4th fingers of both my hands. I’m chicken, but I promise to keep practicing and do a wicked one for you guys next time. I titled this nail-art attempt “Who Ate the Fish?”