Congratulations, Candy! You’ve won!
Candy replied to my e-mail to claim her prize, so this giveaway is officially closed.
Thank you to everyone who participated! Stay tuned in the New Year – I’ve already lined up another great giveaway that nail-polish lovers may especially like. 😉
We are nearing the end of the year, and I want to thank you all for your incredible support and encouragement. There have been many days when I didn’t feel so great, but your overwhelming positive attitude really picked my spirits up.
I truly believe that when it comes to blogging, you get even more back than what you put in.
Interacting with all of you has reinforced my belief that there are lots of kind, honest, and generous people in the world. And no amount of Grinches will change my mind. (I’m stubborn like that.)
So, to give back to my loyal readers, I decided to hold a December Giveaway! 🙂 And, although my past 2 giveaways were open to Canadians only, this giveaway is open to everyone! I didn’t want to leave anyone out. (So even if you live in the desert, enter! The cuticle cream could come in handy.)
There were so many products that I wanted to include because I thought you’d enjoy them. I had to whittle it down, or I’d have to send a suitcase…haha!
Further along in this post, I’ll go into exactly what the one lucky Swatch And Learn winner will win, how to enter, and all the important details.
I thought long and hard about what to include in this giveaway since it’s a really important one. I knew that there’d be nail polish – duh! And China Glaze Party Hearty was a must because it’s hands down the best Christmas polish ever made. Plus the KleanColor Chunky Holo Purple is a rainbow in a bottle that I know some people have trouble finding, so I had to include that, too.
I also wanted to include eye, cheek, and lip stuff so that you could literally put together a simple little Face of the Day, too. 🙂 So I included many different things for you to try out. A few of these are my favourites.
What’s Up for Grabs:
How about a closer look?
All items were purchased by me, except for the Everyday Minerals blush and Sigma Makeup eye shadow, which were both free-gift-with-orders when I bought tons of stuff from those companies. This giveaway wasn’t sponsored.
(I’ve tried other Everyday Minerals blushes, and they’re some of my favourite kinds to wear because they’re usually really pigmented and they feel so light on your skin.)
Everything is brand new and unused. Anything that came sealed is still sealed.
I’ve already tried a bunch of these products – from my own stash, of course, not the actual ones you’ll be getting. If you’d like to read my reviews and see more photos, please click on the links.
- MAC Eye Shadow Humid
- China Glaze Party Hearty (A favourite)
- Everyday Minerals Blush Game Show
- eos Lip Balm Honeysuckle Honeydew (A favourite)
- Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (A favourite)
- KleanColor 234 Chunky Holo Purple (A favourite)
- Sigma Makeup Eye Shadow Indian Girl
- NYX HD High Definition Eye Shadow Base (A favourite)
- Bath & Body Works Liplicious Vanilla Bean Noel (last year’s packaging)
Giveaway Starts: Now
Giveaway Ends: Tuesday December 13 @ noon (Eastern)
Who Can Enter: This giveaway is open to everyone!
How to Enter: Leave a comment on this post about anything that’s on your mind. It could be a holiday tradition you look forward to, a musical group you’re really digging lately, a movie that you recently saw, a book you love, etc.
Important Rules: Only 1 comment per person, please. (I want to give everyone an equal chance of winning.)
How I’ll Choose the Winner & How You’ll Claim Your Prize:
- After the giveaway closes, I’ll use Random.org to randomly choose a winner.
- I’ll send a congratulatory e-mail to the winner sometime on Tuesday December 13. That person will have 72 hours to reply and send me their name and mailing address.
- After receiving your reply, I’ll round up the items and head to the post office to send you your prize! 🙂
- I’ll also announce the winner on this page, in the giveaway-tab post, on Twitter, and on Google+. If I fail to hear back from the winner, I’ll be forced to choose a new winner, and I don’t want to do that.
- Please add email@example.com to your Safe List in your e-mail inbox so that my message doesn’t wind up in your junk folder by accident.
Some Other Things I Need to Blab About:
- I reply to every single comment left. It may take me a day or so to get back, but I always reply to let you know that you’re heard and appreciated.
- Even though you don’t have to do any of the below, I would greatly appreciate your support:
Good luck in the draw, everyone!
Thank you for being the best readers I could ever ask for.
P.S. This is totally a random comment, but guess what? Two days ago was the first time I’ve ever seen Disney’s Beauty and the Beast! Haha, I think I was the last person. I thought it was really cool how Belle was really into books. You don’t see many Disney female characters who like reading. And big-bicep Gaston made me laugh, especially his little song where he says that all his decor has antlers. 😛