China Glaze Charmed, I’m Sure from the Autumn Nights Collection is a vampy eggplant shade that’s a purple version of squid ink.
Dark and mysterious, China Glaze Charmed, I’m Sure is a very sexy polish because, as you’ll notice, it’s incredibly shiny!
(You may remember me gushing over this nail polish on Instagram not long ago!)
The Autumn Nights Collection is spectacular so far, and it looks like China Glaze is on point again with brilliant colours and formulas to match.
I have a few more shades to share with you from this collection, so please stay tuned!
P.S. I want to take this opportunity to thank you all for voting for my nail art in the contest. Your support meant a lot to me!
China Glaze Charmed, I’m Sure Pictures
China Glaze Charmed, I’m Sure Swatches
All swatches have:
- OPI Nail Envy Nail Strengthener (Used as a base coat)
- 2 coats of China Glaze Charmed, I’m Sure
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Natural Light Photos
- Purple creme (Yes)
- Name: China Glaze Charmed, I’m Sure
- Collection: China Glaze Autumn Nights Collection 2013
- Press Release: Click here to see the China Glaze Autumn Nights Collection press release
- Quick Look: Click here to see the China Glaze Autumn Nights Collection Quick Look post
- Colours Available in the Collection: Queen B, Gossip Over Gimlets, Goldie But Goodie, Strike Up a Cosmo, Rendezvous with You, Public Relations, Kiss My Glass, Tongue & Chic, Scandalous Shenanigans, Charmed, I’m Sure, Don’t Make Me Wine & Red-y & Willing
- Amount: 14 mL (0.5 fl. oz.)
- What I Paid: Nothing! (This was provided by PR.)
- Where to Buy: NailPolishCanada, 8ty8Beauty, Head2Toe, Nailsupplies & Trans Design
China Glaze Charmed, I’m Sure Review
I love that Charmed, I’m Sure by China Glaze is such a simple, to-the-point colour, but it’s very dramatic and memorable. That says a lot about the shade itself – it doesn’t need all the bells and whistles to be a real winner.
This deep shade reminds me a bit of an eggplant because it’s dark. But the great thing is that, in most lighting conditions, it looks purple and not black.
(I have to be in the mood to wear a blackened shade because a lot of times, if I want to wear a near-black, I feel like I should just wear a straight-up black, which is more in-your-face.)
The creme finish of Charmed, I’m Sure by China Glaze is amazing! I love how glossy and rich it looks! I could literally see my own reflection in my own nails, and while wearing this (if I didn’t have a mirror with me), I think I could literally look into my nails if I needed to apply lipstick! Yes, it’s that shiny – definitely has that ‘wet look’.
Application & Formula
Once again, China Glaze is killing it with their awesome formula in the Autumn Nights Collection! I’m incredibly impressed because the ones I’ve tried have been pigmented and a dream to apply! This is the China Glaze that I know and love!
This is pretty much a one-coater! Of course, I applied my usual minimum of 2 coats to ensure that I was getting the best colour pay-off. It covered the nail flawlessly. I loved how easy it was to paint with!
Final Verdict: 9.5/10
I give Charmed, I’m Sure by China Glaze top marks because I was admiring my nails like a vain polish peacock when I wore it. The colour, the pigmentation, and the formula are a powerful trio!
Do you get as excited about creme nail polish as I do when they’re this pigmented and shiny? What’s your most-worn creme lacquer? If you could create any creme nail polish, what would it look like?